Dancer asking for tips ?

I was at Pigale a couple weeks ago and I had three dances from a dancer in the champagne room. Anyways when I went to pay her $60, she asked for a tip.

I was thinking this is kind of wierd, I just got three mediocre dances from a dancer and she asks for a tip. Anyways, i refused gave her the $60 and left.

I thought this was pretty bold of her that she asks someone for a tip, especially since i did not talk to her upstairs before the dances so its not like she spent any time with me.

One more thing, the dancer is from Toronto. Is that a normal thing in Toronto or is it a normal thing in Ottawa and I don't know about it.

I have gone to strip clubs in Ottawa/Gatineau and Montreal and i have not encountered this before.

It isn't unheard of, but don't feel pressured. If you feel a tip is warranted, go ahead.

The exact opposite happened to me last night. I took a few lovelies for a tour of the CR. When I came down with the second, they both joined me at my table and chatted for an hour. I tried to make it known that there was more money out there on the floor, but they just wanted to spend time with me. Weird. I wasn't even drinking. When I offered to tip them for their time, they waved it off.

Maybe it's just me.

• Like 3

Clubs like Pigale and Barefax tend to attract dancers who have more of a hustler mindset than other clubs, and Toronto can also be a very difficult city to dance in, so this isn't particularly surprising.

I've known a couple dancers who would ask for a tip from every customer they danced for. With tipping not being overly common around here, I was surprised to hear how often they were successful.

Especially if the dancer works sporadically or only on busy shifts (ie. she isn't trying to cultivate regular clients), then there's no real reason for her not to ask for a little bit more at the end. It's the same as customers asking for extras, phone numbers, dates, etc. If you don't ask, you don't get, right?

Clubs like Pigale and Barefax tend to attract dancers who have more of a hustler mindset than other clubs, and Toronto can also be a very difficult city to dance in, so this isn't particularly surprising.

I've known a couple dancers who would ask for a tip from every customer they danced for. With tipping not being overly common around here, I was surprised to hear how often they were successful.

Especially if the dancer works sporadically or only on busy shifts (ie. she isn't trying to cultivate regular clients), then there's no real reason for her not to ask for a little bit more at the end. It's the same as customers asking for extras, phone numbers, dates, etc. If you don't ask, you don't get, right?

I only tip a dancer if she gives me a good time and that doesn't mean just dancing, I like good conversation also while they dance and even do a close dance with not sex its like a long warm hug.

Guest *****en***e

I never tip a dancer. The amount per song is sufficient in my view, and I've noticed that those who make it a profession never ask for tips.

It isn't unheard of, but don't feel pressured. If you feel a tip is warranted, go ahead.

The exact opposite happened to me last night. I took a few lovelies for a tour of the CR. When I came down with the second, they both joined me at my table and chatted for an hour. I tried to make it known that there was more money out there on the floor, but they just wanted to spend time with me. Weird. I wasn't even drinking. When I offered to tip them for their time, they waved it off.

Maybe it's just me.

Now you are making me jealous Kilt Boy. No I'm not jealous but I'm glad you have the touch or the good manners that the ladies like and they know it so good for you. As for tips, I was never asked and to be honest I can't find much time to go to the SC lately. I even remember a while back with this lady that danced 6 songs and only asked to get paid for 5 and I gave her the amount for the 6 and she was all happy about that. I'm just being honest here.

Now you are making me jealous, Kilt Boy. No, I'm not jealous, but I'm glad you have the touch or the good manners that the ladies like and they know it. So, good for you.

Okay, I'm going to admit something here. Yes, I wanted my lovely dark angels to go out and make some money for themselves ... but the primary reason was another of my chocolate favs was giving me the eye and I wanted to spend some money on her, too! It was a question of spending more money on one girl or getting the flattering attention of two. What would YOU pick?

• Like 1

I've seen this often in the States, particularly Texas. Occasionally in Toronto and almost never anywhere else. Maybe twice in Ottawa. I find the ones who ask/hint at tips tend to give less entertaining mechanical dances.

Additional Comments:

I've seen this often in the States, particularly Texas. Occasionally in Toronto and almost never anywhere else. Maybe twice in Ottawa. I find the ones who ask/hint at tips tend to give less entertaining mechanical dances.

• Like 1

I've had this happen to me a few times, and has thrown me off a bit lol. Cause it rarely happens here.. It would depend on the girl to be honest then maybe I would be inclined.

We have the option to say no, and just pay for whatever dances you had.

Ideally you shouldn't really ask for a tip. It's something extra on top of the dances. But if asked, it can be hard to say no, but decide what you think is right, not by somebody else.

• Like 2

Maybe it's just me.

Good advice. I won't be pressured by a dancer to tip her. In my opinion $20 for a 3 minute dance is enough. I guess if i were a millionaire then i would not worry about it.

Additional Comments:

I suppose you are right. It does not go over well with me, as i will not ask that dancer to dance again.

Additional Comments:

Additional Comments:

I am not that surprised that they ask for this in the States more frequently because people tend to be a bit more aggressive there. Not sure why in Toronto they ask for tips more, i guess its expensive to live there.

I get tipped every now and then of course i like it , but ill never ask

I'm suprised too , as a dancer i want my friends to come back , not to be broke

• Like 7