Just an idea.. for now.

I find i spend too much time browsing around for what I want when I want it.

What if we could post exactly what we want in our sessions and for how long and than providers could bid on them..

My example:

I want...

- 1 hour session or more

- Start with a shower together

- Must be fun and engaging

- Kissing is a must

- Mutual touching

- Full massage

- Possibility for extras

- under 30 years old

- fit body

- When? Sometime soon

- where? somewhere east or downtown

Now providers would post either privately or not, they're price.

Ideally i would end up with a list from which i could choose my best option balancing quality and price.

What you all think?

• Like 1

Guest *tt**amal**

Not likely to happen. There might be some ladies who do it but most aren't going to sift through all the ads to "bid".

Guest st*****ens**ors

It sounds like you are hoping that providers will shop for you, and then bid against other providers in a negative auction to provide you with exactly what you want at the lowest possible price. And, in the bargain, they must cross the legal line by discussing specific services to be exchanged for cash.

For that last reason, they couldn't respond to such an ad. For everything before it, they wouldn't.

....too much time browsing around for what I want when I want it....

It's already here on lyla and the ladies do all that work for us with their ads....

Get out there and enjoy!.....

• Like 4

Not necessarily a bad idea, but I would remove the idea of them "bidding" on you.

I do like the idea of clearly stating what you want, and the lady could simply send you a link to her webpage or something.

I could see this working for fetish particularly.

Your idea suggest the balançe of quality price, choosing a lady is purely subjective. If a lady has to lower her rate to see you...that is a bad start to the session right of the bat. If you want a lady to go "the extra mile" bring her a little chocolate, a rose, wine, compliment her hair, soft skin or smile. Make her laugh and feel comfortable! In essence treat her like a lady and not like a corporate business deal!

• Like 4

Guest Prufrock Cummings
I find i spend too much time browsing around for what I want when I want it.

Perhaps there is an app out there that can browse for you, sort of like an e- harmony, match-dot-com that can find that perfect MA by the click of a button, finding your match in a nanosecond.

Kidding aside, I personally find that the time browsing is exciting, and fun in research to find that exact fit that you are looking for followed by the thrill of the booking. The women here have their web sites, their profiles/stats on Lyla, describe their unique services, etc. My advice is to embrace the browsing and don't worry about how much time it takes to browse.

In the world of consulting/engineering you can have a project done on time, done right and done on budget but you can never get more than two out of the three.

• Like 1

Not to be a downer, but I think its highly unlikely that mod would approve of this. I do believe what your requesting for goes under the new rules since the new laws came into effect.

I honestly believe that the "It's All About Me" approach will lead to nothing but unhappiness whether it comes from a client or an MA.

It's good to know what you prefer and to share that, discreetly and respectfully.

At the same time, I think we need to understand and respect the importance of a mutual connection. I find that's the wonderful part - sharing a moment with a woman who enjoys our company as much as we enjoy her's.

It's so good when that happens :)

It's soft and gentle - totally hot and absolutely great! The best ;)

bellafan

• Like 4

Good thoughts except for the bidding thing ,,,

what about something like a travel site ,, you put in your requirements ,, and only the relevant adds show up .

All the questionable info stays hidden .

• Like 1

Mulletman - I used to work in web tech before I became an MP. The cost of building a site like the one you described would be a major investment, primarily because of security. Even with the best security out there, there's always someone who will be able to hack it eventually and expose all of the 'questionable info'...even hold it for ransom. I, for one, would never put my most personal details on the interwebs. My two cents. :icon_biggrin:

First, if it's any help, there's a well maintained "GFE MA" list on TERB. :)

Second, I find the idea of "bidding" on a client insulting and... possibly disastrous. You start knocking the market prices down from where they are, it's gonna get more and more difficult for ladies to live off this kind of work. Hard to maintain quality in this field (hairdos, nails, clothes etc) if you're bidding to get paid for less and less and less...

As for it being insulting, we aren't ACTUALLY a product. We provide a service. We, the women etc ourselves, aren't a blowup doll to sell to you at the lowest rate and adding a "bid on me, offer me your cheapest rate" sort of easily makes girls feel like that.

So, I don't think I'd ever use that in the future, as I'd rather not sit and have the price of *my* experience be negotiated down like it's somehow equivalent to a rug you found at a flea market.

• Like 5

Guest Knowledge

This is not a good idea in my opinion. I think most guys like the browsing and looking anyways.

It really isnt a bad idea but you'd likely be on your own to develop it. I don't think the bidding necessarily would come down to price drops. When I put out bids for contractors, If I go for the lowest rate I'm likely not going to get everything I want.

Not saying its the same service but the premise is the same.