90 min reccomendations

Was looking to take the leap and set aside some extended time for the right provider. Has anyone had the pleasure of a wonderful 90min or more massage that they would reccomend? ( Ladies if you prefer this longer type of service please reccomend yourself:) )

• Like 4

I sometimes find 90 min is just a bit too long, I need to change positions or I get uncomfortable. Unless you start with some fun activities, then massage, then more fun. That would work!

I go to places in the US where I get combo packages of massage and foot massage that will be 90 minutes but 30 of those are for the feet and usually in a chair.

I have done 90minute sessions before....If we have a great connection time just passes so quickly.. I personally rather 90 minute sessions this way we get to know each other also enjoy some wine..Maybe even get reverse massage.. (Which I love lol) I have also done a 90 minute duo session with my partner.. :)

I have done 90minute sessions before....If we have a great connection time just passes so quickly.. I personally rather 90 minute sessions this way we get to know each other also enjoy some wine..Maybe even get reverse massage.. (Which I love lol) I have also done a 90 minute duo session with my partner.. :)

Massaging you was awesome. Looking forward to doing it again .

Massaging you was awesome. Looking forward to doing it again .

Ouu I can't wait... :):)!!!! xoxoxo Don't make me wait too long now...loll

• Like 1

Guest Knowledge

Im starting to like 90 mins more. I find 60 mins is not enough time and more then 90 mins is too long.

90 minutes sessions brings a higher conection is not only about the session is more intimate I love to spend time and get to know each other it gets more personal. Depends on personal preference ;)

• Like 1