Does anyone go to Diamonds. How do you find it? I popped in there and it seems they are really trying to make it a nice place. But the pictures didn't really win me over. I am told I am tooo picky. But the counter girls was really really nice. I think they have a good attitude and that does count for lots. I just really go for the looks. I am a bit shallow I am afraid.

Does anyone go to Diamonds. How do you find it? I popped in there and it seems they are really trying to make it a nice place. But the pictures didn't really win me over. I am told I am tooo picky. But the counter girls was really really nice. I think they have a good attitude and that does count for lots. I just really go for the looks. I am a bit shallow I am afraid.

The counter girl is REALLY nice. Almost to a fault. I was like 'why is she talking to me like she knows me?', 'is this girl a friend of one of my sisters or something and recognize me?', 'did I work with her in my past? she's just so familiar'. They are really willing to work with you over there, I have scent allergies and expressed concern about possible incense or cleaning supplies. She gave me the tour and was like call and let me know in advance and I'll make sure we air out a room before you come down.

Ultimately though I didn't bite. I too am shallow and the way I see it is if I'm offering a donation for a little companionship I want what I want. For me its flat stomachs. I don't care about age, race, or even how attractive you are as long as you have a flat stomach. I'm a sucker for flat stomachs.

So did either of you guys stay for a session ?

I did not. Two reasons. The first I couldn't shake the feeling that the desk attendant was talking to me with such familiarity, like she knew me and I just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. I was completely expecting a call from my sister saying 'so and so saw you and such and such'. Second, giving the book a quick look I just didn't see anything that grabbed my attention.

EDIT: Money probably played its part too. Felt expensive.

Yeah I have never gone for a session since it has been diamonds. In the past I frequented nevadas. I am glad they seem tonne trying to improve the place but I just have not seen or heard enough on here about there being any girls that meet my Liking for looks. Everyone has different attractions so likely many will be fine. I just hope the hire some hotties.

They couldn't seem to keep girls when it was Nevada. All my favourites came and went. Some only a few brief sessions. Some saw over a few years. I guess I reminisce and hope some to my liking will show up there.

I find Eb so expensive so competition can only help in this category

I've frequented the place while it was Nevadas and Diamonds. Have to agree that when it was Nevadas it really went downhill...both in atmosphere and in quality of staff. But since it changed to Diamonds the girls have improved and they are trying to clean the place up...didn't help that they had all that contruction on the street last summer

Haven't been since before Xmas but I used to see Sydnee....older, spinner type but always had a great session with her.....PM'd management recently and they said she's back working nights so I'll have to get down there one night to see her soon

Stopped by diamonds a few weeks back . Seen an average lady can't remember her name tho. Little heavier average looking woman. Room was clean she was clean. I opted for the top dollar massage. Massage was great. Felt safe and had a excellent time. Looks 5 service 10. I would and will repeat. Safe great service will always trump looks for me.

I wish I could be like that. I appreciate the service but I am hung up on looks. I guess I am shallow.