I recently had my first incall. I'm a general normal clean guy and don't really have issues like this. I currently take Xanax to relax. I was awaiting my appointment as I planned it the day before. I was worried my place was not perfect and even had a cleaning service come in. I bought new sheets and had some drinks and food ready. Sorry I was nervous. I guess I took a Xanax right before the girl came and I'm guessing I left the bottle on the counter. My girl had arrived and spent our time together. She used the bathroom once before the encounter and once after. When I went in I noticed some pills missing the entire bottle (I'm not worried about that as I have lots more as I don't always take my full amount the doctor gives me). I kindly texted the girl and asked if she had seen them or maybe grabbed them when she was done as she did place some items on the counter to get ready. She admitted no. The next day I get a text from the girl asking if I had more. She had taken them and shared with someone who's demanding I give her more, as she's being pressured to get them.

My concern is. Do i give in and let her have them to have her ask again and again or do I simply say no and hope no one comes to my door and causes a scene?

I have let friends take one or two in the past and I know I shouldn't have but they were stressed and needed a break. I know it was wrong but I won't do that again.

Any advice? You can PM me if you don't want to openly discuss this and before you ask, it's a girl I've seen before at her location and it's someone from this site.

Guest Knowledge

I wouid give her more for a cost of coarse. Nothing is free in life. If she dont wanna pay then id say take a hike. But that's me. You canndo whatever you want.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Certain drugs are prescribed for many reasons. What if the person she is sharing them with is pregnant? There are also many side-effects, which is why they are to be prescribed by your GP.

Someone could possibly get hurt, don't become a dealer.

I would simply decline, and personally break off contact as she lied about taking them in the first place and then turned around and demanded more.

I 100% am not a dealer and never wanted to be. I did once or twice I believe gave a friend 1 to relax. They had taken them before. I normally have extras and don't need them all. But eventually I just don't pick up one months perscription as it's not required.

I just didn't want this girl to get hurt cause she's being told to get more and don't want to get her introuble. I did offer to help her any other way I could but she said those are the only out. I know she lied at first but she did turn around and do the right thing. She's a popular provider on here and has stellar reviews but maybe I'm just over thinking it.

I might not do a outcall anytime soon or maybe remember to lock up my meds. I was just so nervous I forgot.

Considering she stole the pills from you, then lied about it....

There is a very good chance that her story about being pressured is BS. She is trying to make you feel bad for her so she can get more, for herself.

She knowns you would not just give her more if she asked politely.

Thief, drug user (most likely adduct), can't be trusted. They will manipulate to get what they want/need.

• Like 2

This is wrong on several levels.

I occasional have guests but it has to be after a while to gain trust. I wouldn't let her into your home again, as simply put she's a thief. Your reasoning that she's being pressured to beg for more pills may be an illusion, you aren't responsible for her well being.

Also this is called a prescription drug for a reason. The doctor has given you the script for a reason which may not be safe or healthy for another person.

• Like 1

If you don't want to be a drug-dealer, you should probably not start dealing drugs. Even prescription ones.

I'm also not convinced of the wisdom of continuing to associate with a known thief. It sounds like she has problems in her life and could use some help, but whether it's up to you to give it and how much you choose to be involved is entirely up to you.

wow, taking anything that is not your own is a no-no in this business.

There are more bs stories going around about 'I'm being pressured to get more' than I care to think about!

Any time a girl takes anything of yours, and if she's on this board, report it to mod.

I may go into the bathroom to freshen up as I arrive at a gentlemans home/suite, but never have I ever taken anything that is theirs!

If she took those, the likelihood of her taking other things becomes more prevalent. It could escalate to wallets or other significant items you own.

When a gentleman comes to my home, I make sure his belongings stay within eyesight of him. If he's taking a shower, I have an area where he can place his belongings in the bathroom just for that purpose.

Some girls have and will take things, they are rip-off artists. They will take whatever they can sell on the street to get money.

Those are the kind of girls you want to avoid.

I am sorry this happened to you, it is so sad that some girls have to resort to that. You should feel safe in your own home.

Hopefully you won't feel that way about all girls, we are not all alike.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. I blocked her number and asked to not contact me again. I don't ever want to be a dealer, I just wanted to help her but it's not my job.

She asked me not to tell her name as she is on here and is well liked. I'm torn but hoping she learns her lesson and flys straight from now on.

wow, taking anything that is not your own is a no-no in this business.

There are more bs stories going around about 'I'm being pressured to get more' than I care to think about!

Any time a girl takes anything of yours, and if she's on this board, report it to mod.

I may go into the bathroom to freshen up as I arrive at a gentlemans home/suite, but never have I ever taken anything that is theirs!

If she took those, the likelihood of her taking other things becomes more prevalent. It could escalate to wallets or other significant items you own.

When a gentleman comes to my home, I make sure his belongings stay within eyesight of him. If he's taking a shower, I have an area where he can place his belongings in the bathroom just for that purpose.

Some girls have and will take things, they are rip-off artists. They will take whatever they can sell on the street to get money.

Those are the kind of girls you want to avoid.

I am sorry this happened to you, it is so sad that some girls have to resort to that. You should feel safe in your own home.

Hopefully you won't feel that way about all girls, we are not all alike.

Posted via Mobile Device

So who is this popular SP in here who is a thief and blackmail artist? Do you plan to just let others get robbed and blackmailed? How kind of you.

Neither you nor I need to know. Your concern can be addressed by not hosting in-calls, following your gut instincts, not leaving your prescription meds lying around (not anything else) if you're hosting out calls. I'm not overwhelmed with sympathy for the provider in question but we truly don't know all the details, sketchy as the whole scenario appears to be, so I'll use my common sense and not worry in the least about having a negative experience with this provider should I happen to visit with her.

he guessed he left them on the counter.....he doesn't know. Either way left on the on the counter or not, she shouldn't have taken them. If she is a respected member then would you really have to have a concern?! Always be on your guard, respected or not.

what is sketchy, waterat?! Sounds like you're blaming the OP.

I'm not saying out this girl but she lied and then admitted and wanted more. If she was straight up and admitted i'd have more respect for her....she knew what she was doing.

Everyone has their different levels of boundaries and what they're willing to put up with but the fact that she stole and then lied...if I were a client, that would be enough for me to not have any more contact with that person.

It's a learning lesson as we've all dealt with this at some point or another in the industry when someone betrays our trust.

I think if you decide to have an outcall in the future where the SP comes to you, make sure all valuables or medications are nowhere in sight. When people come to visit me, I do not leave anything lying around that is personal such as my purse or anything that is valuable. It's like a hotel room. By doing so, you don't give them the opportunity.

I also have a separate bathroom just for them as my bathroom is for my own personal use. I also agree with Raven and always tell gentlemen to bring their belongings with them when they take a shower. This way everyone feels safe and content. You need to do the same thing when someone visits you. Also never give them the chance to alone and be able to wander in your home.

It's people like this that give the rest of us a bad name.

• Like 7

what is sketchy, waterat?! Sounds like you're blaming the OP.

Not 'blaming' the OP but, at the same time, this sort of situation is avoidable. Clearly the problem arose from the SP's actions. Every time I participate in this hobby I happily yield to temptation! What I found 'sketchy' was the description of the SP being 'pressured' to get more of the drug - others have commented on this and provided unanimous advice on not providing more. I agree.

I did make a mistake, I put everything away, I had any letters or personal documents away. I made sure money was out and ready, had my bathroom stocked incase she needed anything. I took my pill out to take one as I was nervous, then I left them on the counter (90% sure they weren't in the medicine cabinet) she did admit after to taking them. Then caught me off guard asking for more as their being pressured to ask for more. After a few texts I assumed it was a lie and cut all ties. I'm not giving anyone my medication and going out to buy a under the counter lock box to keep them safe moving forward, incase I ever decide to bring another girl to my home, both personal or professional.

Thanks everyone. I blocked her number and asked to not contact me again. I don't ever want to be a dealer, I just wanted to help her but it's not my job.

She asked me not to tell her name as she is on here and is well liked. I'm torn but hoping she learns her lesson and flys straight from now on.

Posted via Mobile Device

I would be reporting to mod!

If I had someone take anything from my home and then 'blackmail' to feel sorry for them, I wouldn't hesitate to tell the mod.

You are not the only one that she is going to do this to, and as for her asking you not to tell her name because she is 'on here and well liked' THAT is also blackmail!

Everyone will be under suspicion that does out calls in your area now, as no one is going to know who did that, so we are all going to be looked at the same way.

There is a reason for the 'Warnings: To Report Bait and Switch, Scam & Dangerous Encounters' section in each province area of forums, it is there to let others know of exactly these sort of things.

• Like 6

I 100% am not a dealer and never wanted to be. I did once or twice I believe gave a friend 1 to relax. They had taken them before. I normally have extras and don't need them all. But eventually I just don't pick up one months perscription as it's not required.

I just didn't want this girl to get hurt cause she's being told to get more and don't want to get her introuble. I did offer to help her any other way I could but she said those are the only out. I know she lied at first but she did turn around and do the right thing. She's a popular provider on here and has stellar reviews but maybe I'm just over thinking it.

I might not do a outcall anytime soon or maybe remember to lock up my meds. I was just so nervous I forgot.

You a doctor now are you?

That's just something you might want to write down and pin up on your bathroom mirror the next time you get the urge to hand over your prescribed medications to what is essentially a complete stranger. You have no idea if what you give them will cause adverse reactions with anything else they might be doing or abusing, and if something happens to them, you will be 100% responsible.

Lock up your meds, and maybe stop doing outcalls. It is never ok to share these kinds of pills with anyone. not to mention the side looks you will get from your doctor when you go in to refill 10 days earlier than you should be. chances are your actions will end up getting you more couch time, or some other kind of investigation.

But also, a little help, it is NORMAL to be nervous, especially when you have someone coming over to your own place. Allow yourself to be nervous, it's part of the entire experience, unless of course you are really experiencing severe symptoms. Far better to be straight and sober, in other words, and on your toes. :)

the sp is a thief, and is probably lying about being pressured to get more. more likely she used them for herself, and just wants to see if you'll hand them over.

• Like 1