Reserve Massage? Who wants to rub this booty:):)

picture.php?albumid=10720&pictureid=72798

Hi loves ,

I will start by introducing myself to you ..

I am Kimora , passionate, flirtatious and absolutely adorable .. I like white wine, chocolate and of course great company. I also happen to be addicted to Victoria's secrete so I enjoy wearing lingerie all the time. Black laces, stockings and of course everything that makes my gorgeous D cup breast and my voluptuous bubble booty in evidence and what is lingerie without heels .. If you like woman in heels , I am the one for you ..

picture.php?albumid=10720&pictureid=72797

By booking a session with me , you are not just booking an hour of relaxation, you are booking a way to heaven. I am the kind of girl that like to pamper you with love, snuggles and tons of kisses..My soft caramel skin will slide on yours , my freshly manicured nails will tickle you and my perfume will put you to a states of perfect happiness. We will slowly disappear in our world of sensuality and you won't be able to resist . You will want more and I will give you more. My perfect round booty against your chest , your hands massaging my breast mmmmm , how delicious .. My voice whispering on your ear " would you help me to take off my lingerie ?" My session is a perfect mix between a dream and the reality .. You will come back for more.

picture.php?albumid=10720&pictureid=72368

My location

Bliss is an upscale discrete location in the west end Ottawa. (Hunt Club/Prince of wales area )

The facilities have two very classy big rooms with natural light and professional massage beds with all we need to fully enjoy our session together.

I am using natural / professional oil .

We also have a wonderful lounge for the duos or just to sit and talk with a delicious glass of wine, also with a in room shower..

picture.php?albumid=10720&pictureid=76689picture.php?albumid=8638&pictureid=57363

My duo with Alison

Close your eyes and imagine two slippery gorgeous babes sliding their soft skin on each other .. Enjoying the moment and creating a bubble of sensuality in a lounge full of candles .. You would be our prey. Our two opposite personality would make the experience even more exciting .. Her delicate touch and my tendency to take control would lead us to an unforgettable encounter..

However, we have to warn you.. Our delicious duo is highly addictive ..

You might never want to leave..

picture.php?albumid=10720&pictureid=76687picture.php?albumid=8638&pictureid=57362

My schedule

Monday to Friday 9am-5pm

*Please book in advance to see me after 5pm or during the weekend)*

My personal text line : 613-909-4547

picture.php?albumid=10720&pictureid=76497

Hope to see you soon ..

Lots of love

Kimora

Edited by Kimoraxox
Title
  • Like 1