Going up to Tremblant next weekend for a bachelor party, has anybody been to Le Faucon bleu ? Not to many reviews online but have heard it's a wild place !

I've been working there years ago, and it always have been a very nice place... Only good things to say about Rene, the boss there...

Nice girls (boss is very selective), talkative (in exchange of money or drinks, they are very nice...), nice stages, and often, random unannounced events... Place and VIPs are super clean, but NO FS tolerated...

Can you get back to me, since I'm curious??? I may go next week or in two weeks...

Yeah; Great place!! Often after the races in Tremblant the team would head there for some evening entertainment & we always had a good time.:-D

Hi guys,

Quick note on this old post. For any of you who head to Tremblant, the club is closed. Not sure for how long. A disgruntled patron, who was thrown out of the club, came back after closing with gasoline and attempted to burn it down. From the road, damage doesn't seem to bad, but as I said nearly a month later club is still closed.