i have tried the place on main, formerly notre dame. The massage was ok, however once flipped i had asked for my chest and hip flexors to be massaged. this was rushed as she seemed to want to get to the "point". i allowed the HE however i did not like the sense of urgency. my opinion is that 1/2 the tip should be for the quality of the massage and the other half for the HE. i am sure that some will disagree.

• Like 1

Who did you see there? Rose is the main girl, but they also have had a few part-timers covering weekends. Michelle (very young girl) and Mary who I've never seen. I have seen Rose a number of times and have never felt that she was rushing anything. I like Rose cause she has a good mix of upper and lower body massage, and has no problem climbing up on the table . So many Masseuses out there spend way too much time on the back and glance over the lower body. Last time I was there, likely December, maybe January, I asked her to slow her pace a little and she turned in a showing not unlike Shu in the South.

EDIT: I know my asking her to slow her pace implies she was rushing, but I didn't mean it to sound that way. I was just changing her direction a little.

• Like 1

How is Michelle looks and massage wise

I think it was rose the one time I went there. It was pretty good

Additional Comments:

Probably the youngest massage girl I've seen in Winnipeg, looks early university age, pretty as well, and slim. Massage was acceptable, not great, not terrible, but no extra offered. Only saw her the once. Only better looking I've seen is one of the girls over at VR, but oddly enough no extra offered there either. Don't know what that girls name was. And they have 5 over there so no way to tell who you're getting.

• Like 1

It was Rose. Perhaps my expectations are a little too high. Unless she offers additional service i am not aware; of it is unlikely I'll go back.

tr does not offer H E the girls are tole not to and the boss is there all the time, H usually is at the front desk, has glasses

cash price should be just that... it saves them from paying tax.... unless they are issuing a receipt then cash is cash...... if the ad says $53 then take exactly that plus what you are willing to tip and give them exact change. if the community speaks then the providers should listen.

New to all this... I've been going to Phoenix. Recently told by the attendant I see, that they have some new girls.

Wow, no posts in almost 6 months.

Has anyone been here lately? Can You comment on the attendants and services available?

Thanks,

VL