By now we all know that SC means strip club and CR is champagne room. There have to be more.

I like to use DANCE COUPONS when talking about twenty dollar bills.

I thought of another this morning. I usually go for a minimum of 3 dances in the back. From now on, I think I'll ask the girl for a COMMODORE, which is Three Times A Lady. Nobody working today will get that, though.

I usually go for a minimum of 3 dances in the back. From now on, I think I'll ask the girl for a COMMODORE, which is Three Times A Lady. Nobody working today will get that, though.

I like to call it a hat trick.

• Like 7

By now we all know that SC means strip club and CR is champagne room. There have to be more.

I like to use DANCE COUPONS when talking about twenty dollar bills.

I thought of another this morning. I usually go for a minimum of 3 dances in the back. From now on, I think I'll ask the girl for a COMMODORE, which is Three Times A Lady. Nobody working today will get that, though.

Terms for dance moves (in the CR, not on stage) I've heard: The Ben Dover, The Stevie Wonder and The Flying Buttress.

• Like 1

Okay, it's been 2 months and nobody corrected me about the aurhor of that song being Lionel Richie and not the Commodores. Are you asleep out there? I thought this was the Internet!

Yes, I made that mistake. Nobody I used it on would know any better, though. I guess Bridgette's solution stands.

• Like 1

Here's one I just thought of: if a lady is wearing her bejewelled butt plug on-stage, Third Eye Blind.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

You've discovered a new talent, Kilt Boy, assigning band names as industry terms!

My references are too obscure to work, I think. The diva headliner who treats everyone else like peasants could be a SOTW -- Spirit of the West-- as in "She ain't pretty she just looks that way"!

Yep. Definitely too obscure.

You've discovered a new talent, Kilt Boy, assigning band names as industry terms!

My references are too obscure to work, I think. The diva headliner who treats everyone else like peasants could be a SOTW -- Spirit of the West-- as in "She ain't pretty she just looks that way"!

Yep. Definitely too obscure.

Way too obscure when you consider that song was by The Northern Pikes.
  • Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Lol! Can't believe I blew that one!

Additional Comments:

Lol! Can't believe I blew that one!

Sure. You got THAT one ...

In the 78 I was 12 and just discovering Howlin' Wolf. I didn't listen to anything that got radio AirPlay back then.

Additional Comments:

Sure. You got THAT one ...

In the 78 I was 12 and just discovering Howlin' Wolf. I didn't listen to anything that got radio AirPlay back then.