Lexxxii in Fredericton

Guest B**H

Lexxxii (the artist formerly known as Tessa) has been around the Halifax area for awhile...

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=245645

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=222130

These links should give you plenty to review/consider. I have not had the pleasure of making her acquaintance myself although I do not recall reading anything negative. Good luck, and enjoy!

If it's the cute one from Quebec I am about to solve the mystery and let people know

Additional Comments:

Hubdude was right. she quoted 140/200 but told me 240 oc. I have no problem with that if the experience is anything like tiffany (wings tattoo) or kiessy Hennessay or paradice but you know the saying time flyes when your not having fun! She only has one rate and has no time for chitchat as shes in a hurry.I told her many people on lyla was asking but she had no interest in the site or building a reputation , clients etc. I am trying really hard to be possitive so i can say she is Beautiful on the outside , but had I been able to get an idea of her many restrictions I would not have met her. pm me for details as per rules I can not as anymore

• Like 3

This the same Tessa that Milflover was asking about before. She is super quiet. She has been doing this a while, but it doesn't seem like it when you see her. Maybe that's her schtick.

If it's the cute one from Quebec I am about to solve the mystery and let people know

Additional Comments:

Hubdude was right. she quoted 140/200 but told me 240 oc. I have no problem with that if the experience is anything like tiffany (wings tattoo) or kiessy Hennessay or paradice but you know the saying time flyes when your not having fun! She only has one rate and has no time for chitchat as shes in a hurry.I told her many people on lyla was asking but she had no interest in the site or building a reputation , clients etc. I am trying really hard to be possitive so i can say she is Beautiful on the outside , but had I been able to get an idea of her many restrictions I would not have met her. pm me for details as per rules I can not as anymore

Not from Quebec sweetie must b another girl, only worked in HFX :)

You got it bang on, she's as you said from Halifax, dances in Toronto and travels at times thru NB on her way to Halifax where she works under a different name, not Lexxii? I believe its Tesss. Why she's into this occupation is perplexing, she hates everything, hissy fit, can't do this can't do that, a total waste of time. Pretty girl, quiet in a weird way but not in the right occupation.

• Like 2

Wow, really? Because alot of people are saying there is a SP that is stealing her name Tessa but it's not the real Tessa, she doesn't sound like the Tessa I was with last year. She wasn't restrictive as much as you said she was.

That isn't the Tessa i saw, but she came here in Moncton last year just for a few days, she isn't a frequent visitor so when ever she does come i want to see her again!

This is in fact the same girl Lexxiii, 100%. She died her hair a lighter color but this is Lexxiii, no doubt about it.