Aromatherapy/Raindrop massage girl

I recently moved to Ottawa, so my sharing experience is limited, for the time being.

I recently had a home massage from the cutie in this ad:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/ottawa/aromatherapy-and-raindrop-massage/1112532139?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

The massage was fine, but nothing extra occurred. I am wondering if I can expect more from her massage? Does anybody have any experience? Thanks.

I know her quite well...absolutely no extras to be had...very nice massage experience and she is stunning.

I just met her for first time this morning. Stunning is correct, but no extras. She would be one hell of a busy girl if she did offer extras with looks like she has.

• Like 1

Anything remotely sensual with her? Do you have to be fully draped? Does she go anywhere near the groin area?

I wasn't draped...she did upper thighs a bit, but nothing really near anything fun. it is a very non sensual massage.

she advertises on kijiji and craigs often. I don't have her info but keep checking and you'll see her.

Yes she does every so often, but if I can add to that, the OP can just type the words "raindrop therapy ottawa" into a browser and will get the info right away without waiting ... last posting seemed to be in September