New BBW Luxury Massage Experience

Was wondering if any one has seen this lady or has any info. She goes by the name of Roxie Luxxe.

She has an add on Backpage but only has email contact. I have tried emailing but slow response and have not been able to set up an appoitment yet.

Thanks

Thats a little vague, any chance you could tell us a little more? age, looks, how was the massage quality , how was the incall. This is a reviewboard and we would like to have some more info before we go see a new girl. Thanks Estacey.

• Like 1

Yes, more information would be appreciated.

Especially when the advertise as a BBW. In my experience that term can apply to ladies with a variety of shapes and body types.

Like a lot of men, I like a woman with curves and "some meat on her bones" as my gran used to say.

For example a woman like Daria K Morgan.

On the other hand I'm not into really big women. Some guys are and that's great but I'm not.

A bit of guidance as to her size would be appreciated.

Thank you

If we weren't so quick to recommend, maybe more would post more than the odd post, for some making a post can be intimidating, thanks for your first post, hope to see more in the future.

• Like 1

Gentlemen,

I am planning on giving Roxie a visit this Wednesday if all works out well. So far her email communication has been great and I look forward to meeting her in person.

Wowza is all I can say. Roxie made me feel like a king. She is sexy and sweet and I will be seeing her again.

No need to PM me guys, she comes as advertised.

• Like 5

Plan on seeing her in the next couple days....I think our schedules are going to sync.

Can't wait to paly with those massive melons :)

Did you see her ? Any review you can share would be great . I like exotic girls but I would like to know if she kisses some say they do and then don't ??

I Finly had the pleasure of seeing Roxie Luxxe earlier this week. She is a plus size BBW amazing eyes and very pretty face and nice full lips.

She does not offer full service but it was a very ������ sensual time.....lots of kissig touching and she loves th have her breasts touched and ������.

She has a very nice incall location and makes you feel relaxed and welcome and not a clock watcher. She loves what she is doing and it shows.......She has amazing ���� skills.

Yes I would repeat.

• Like 6

I saw Roxie Luxxe several weeks ago. I booked her for just a half hour, since I wanted to test her service. Booking entirely via text was easy.

She has a very nicely appointed apartment just outside of downtown, with parking available on the street. She greeted me at the door with a smile and a hug. She's definitely a BBW, no question, so if that's not your thing, read no further. She has lovely smooth, chocolate skin and a pretty face. She is very personable and charming, and I felt very good about how the session would go. I was right! Everything from start to terrific finish was great!

She is so sweet and charming, it's hard to believe she was a domme for many years until deciding recently to change course.

I will definitely repeat soon, for a full hour. She's an absolute gem!

• Like 4

Had the pleasure of meeting with Roxie yesterday, everything posted above is 100% on the money. Really sweet girl, great massage, far and away above anything available at any MP I've been to in the past. Highly recommend!

• Like 3