harrow st new

No, from Phoenix and Global. She used to advertise on Pembina then give the real address once you booked. Anna or Annie ....

Anyone been recently who can confirm the ladies that are there and what they look like ; services etc . Thanks .

Everytime I open a kijiji link it always sends me to a default page of most recent adds. Can never find the one people talk about.

I think my phone is out to get me, or these adds only stay up for a day or two.

Not much to say. Went today.

40ish woman. Says she used to work on St Marys downtown. Ok massage. Didn't outright ask for more, nothing was offered. 50 $ for one hour.

Guest jay87234
Not much to say. Went today.

40ish woman. Says she used to work on St Marys downtown. Ok massage. Didn't outright ask for more, nothing was offered. 50 $ for one hour.

When u called, did u get a guy answering?

Kj ad said 900. Right at the junction of Pembina. Its not a residence. Its an office building. I wouldn't put an address in here for a residence, or an address that wasn't previously posted in their own ad.

They use the picture of the red tree/bluesky/orange leaves on the ground for there image if anyone's looking for them in the future. They repost pretty much daily I believe.

Dropped in there yesterday -Lisa was at front desk -certainly not much to look at and unless she was offering a very good Hugh Jackman I would stay with the ladies at Southpointe . Based on price and VFM etc.