Harmony

I was introduced to Harmony about 3 months ago by Avah and thought that she was cute. I contacted her thru her twitter account and asked if she kissed and she said that she did. So that got me interested in meeting her someday. I would drop a message every once in a while. I already met her partner in crime Hope who said I would enjoy meeting Harmony. So today was the day that I finally had time to meet her. I twittered her first to make sure she was in a kissing mood and she said she was so I booked her for noon.

Again the beautiful Jessica met me at the elevator and lead me to a room that had a double massage table. This was interesting. Soon Harmony entered and she was more beautiful and sexier then I remembered. She has nice curly hair big eyes and a great smile. She immediately gave me a hug and nice kiss to start the session. :) Kept kissing a bit while we undressed each other and got into the shower. Now those that know me, know that I enjoy a hot sexy soapy shower and she delivered on all counts. Lot of standing body slides and more kissing.

We quickly dried off and I got into position where she gave me a real good massage and started with a lot of body slides. Forgot to mention that she has a great body, nice bum and great legs. Could see her in the big mirror next to us as she was sliding her oily body up and down my back. :)

Then she asked me to turn over. More body slides and a lot of mutual touching. She used most of her body to massage me in multiple positions.

She has a great smile on her and looked very sexy and oily when she was above me.

More kissing and a long teasing finished that left me with twitching toes. She cleaned me up and I offered to massage her, and she accepted. She said that I was a pretty good masseuse. I should be by now. I've been massaged by some of the best. She massaged me a bit more after and then we took a quick shower.

She told me that Avah and Gwen had trained her. Which explains some of the techniques and wildness that she demonstrated on me :)

We chatted a bit more and hugged and kissed a bit more before we said our good bye's. I found her to be very sexy and a good conversationalist. She told me a bit about her future plans. She is a very caring person and I wish her luck her in her future endeavors.

I had a great time with her and am surprised that she does not have her own recommendation thread. I plan on seeing her again. Great kisser. And I heard that a duo with her and her friend Harmony is something else. I may consider trying that one day. If you see her tell her "SomeGuy" sent you :)

Hope you enjoy your time as much as I did.

Agency Brass Club
I would visit again
Agency Brass Club
I would visit again
  • Like 2

I have had the pleasure of spending many hours with this absolute beauty and look forward to many more. Never disappointing and always with a surprise in store... damn! I have to see her soon! Gentlemen, she deserves the best because she delivers the best.

I had another perfect hour with the beautiful Harmony at the fabulous Brass Club. She is both frisky fun and deeply ������... combining your highest expectations with a touch of sensuous surprise. Time stands still as she works her magic. Highly recommended! WOW!

I will add my recommendation here also for Harmony, she is very pleasant to the eyes and does offer a great time. It was my first time at Brass Club and I will return for sure because all the ladies that were introduced to me were all top notch and it was difficult to make a decision but Harmony was the first one to walk in the room and it got really warm in there after.

She joined me in the shower and we washed each other very well and dried off after the soapy shower.

Harmony is a great kisser, my lips were numb even after I left. Most amazing finish and I'm looking forward for a repeat.

Harmony gets a top Notch seal of approval from me.

• Like 2

Another great session with this absolute cutie. Just when you think you know what is going to happen she pulls out another special surprise and leaves you breathless. Every moment with this young woman is to treasure... a must repeat as soon as possible!

Adding my own enthusiastic endorsement to these other great reco's. Harmony is awesome! She's cute, sexy, energetic, and completely committed to giving you a good time. In the shower, on the table, she's non-stop fun. She feels amazing to massage, too, always one of my favourite things :). And her own technique is excellent!! A definite repeat.

I saw this princess few days ago at Paradise spa.

Perfect women, amazing time.

She honors the profession, highly recommended

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.