250 marion st, nice place for massage (chinese) very very happy
Your choice of words surprises me as this is a facility that advertises direct billing to the various Blue Cross, Sunlife, etc.

This is a funny strip down Marion, I'm sure there have been like four massage places open up there in the last few months. Have you tried any of the others?

Dropped in. Its in my old neighborhood. Very nice massage. Very good hands/technique. I noted that she was using something that wasn't like the oil I've had used on me in other places. Other places I think often use mineral oil? I could be wrong on that. This stuff seemed thicker, somewhere in between mineral oil and Vaseline. That being said I liked it a lot. Right away I knew it was different. She called it Lusan? Lucan? I have no idea. It felt terrific but took two soapy showers to get off. One of only two places I've found in Winnipeg that do a proper massage of the legs. I often find the legs, thighs specifically to typically get neglected. Rooms were a little on the cold side. They had little space heater in there but it was still pretty cold. If its a massage you're looking for I'd recommend. But I wouldn't use the phrase 'very very happy'. I don't have to explain that. Only thing I'd advise is if you do go, make sure you're heading home after for a shower or at least going somewhere that it doesn't matter if you're oily. She did use HOT towels on me afterward which in the past has gotten oil off, but not in this case. I loved the oil they use, but God it was tough to get off. Don't think its water soluble. Girl who worked on me had shoulder length black hair. Don't recall if I ever got her name.

How were the looks
Neither gorgeous or hideous. A little huskier build.

Can you please provide more details other than the oil?
It was a very accomplished massage. No complaints. Very good use of both hands (some girls will rest one hand while massaging with the other). This girl has both hands going all the time. It was one of the better massages I've had, but it was just a massage, not what a lot of this forum's users look for and certainly not what the OPs choice of words had implied. Her head/face massage bordered on Rieki style with hard pressure on specific pressure points. I'm not a fan of any head/face massage though, don't like people touching my face. But I generally let them do their thing the first visit to see what their technique is then on the second visit ask for them to skip the head and face. At one point she did accidentally brush my junk and she was legitimately horrified, very very apologetic. I think she may have jumped back. Despite my assurances It was okay. I do believe it was legitimately accidental.

I believe what she is trying to say is" many people are happy" with the quality of massage they get. That is very different then getting a "happy massage". Chinese people have a tough time with the language, let alone english slang.

Additional Comments:

There was a guy on here who had said he got a happy massage at a certain place. I sent him a pm and asked him how , when nobody else did?

He said, "what he meant was he felt happy when he left.

I believe what she is trying to say is" many people are happy" with the quality of massage they get.

I realize now my misunderstanding. I thought the message was being written by a hobbyist and not the provider. I realize now having read her profile that she is the provider and she's advertising her business.