Felina vs CapitalCforCougar

Hello all,

I am looking for some advice. I would like to go for a good massage session and I have narrowed it down to either seeing Felina Rose (I have seen her once before), or going to see Capital Cougar (she has great reviews on this site).

I am looking for help from any individuals who have seen both ladies at one time or another, what I'm looking for is a comfortable atmosphere, and a great massage, so if you can either pm me with your recommendations and reasons why, or just leave a reply that would be most helpful!

• Like 1

I have seen both more than once. Capital C has many different options and gives a better massage.

My choice would be Capital C Hands down.

• Like 2

You would have to see each lady in order to know which one YOU prefer. Are you saving up for one and only one visit? If you see Felina you will definitely want to see her again! Satisfaction at so many levels! See both if you can to make your own assessment. Chemistry is usually the deciding factor and it can vary with different providers and can even vary from one visit to another with the same lady.

• Like 2

I had a great time with Capital.C. I saw her once in 2016, had a great experience. And I still think back with a grin. Before her, I've had three other massage experiences. She was definitely the most memorable.

Geo

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

I have heard great things about Felina, but haven't had the chance to meet her.

I have, however, encountered Capital C, and the massage was so terrific I booked her again the next night!

I've had the pleasure of seeing Felina about 5 times in the last 15 months or so and from the first to fifth meeting, she has been AMAZING! You can't possibly go wrong with spending time with her! After a crazy and wild first of passion and sex, it's so enjoyable to spend that 2nd hour face down on her massage table with her hands rubbing all over! Damn near puts me to sleep!

• Like 2