Playful & Naughty A True Sensual Hottie Kaylee Is Here To Please You...

Hi Gentlemen,

I will be available all day and evening Saturday January 21st for your pleasure.

I provide a full, genuine,. Girlfriend service, that will leave you breathless and with an addiction for more. I provide both in and out calls from a upscale condo that is both descreet and safe.

I am friendly and outgoing with a bubbly personality that will put your mind at ease as we build the perfect chemistry together. I am always well dressed and manicured with many outfits/lengerie to choose from.

Let me turn your every fantasy into a reality with my elite and sensual service, you won't be dissapointed...

I have long brown hair with with blond highlights and stand a height of 5'6". With beautiful green eyes that will draw you in and captivate you. I weigh 130Lbs and have a full C Cup that will drive you crazy. My curves and tight kitty will excite you as I bring you away to extasy...

I offer many services such as:

-Outfits/lengerie

-Massage

-Slow dance

-Full Service

-Hot Soaker Tub (2HRS ONLY)

-Shower

-Fresh Towel

If you are interested in booking a session with me please use contact info listed below. For reviews visit lylas recommendation section.

Let's get together

Yours truly

Kaylee Love

*°~oXoXo~°*

RATES:

HALF - 140

HOUR - 220

2HRS - 400

CONTACT INFO:

CALL/TEXT (613) 777-3404

VIA EMAIL- [email protected][/email]

• Like 1