Sign in to follow this  

Workshop with Rachel Wotton of Scarlet Road - Montreal

Guest C*****tte
A WORKSHOP WITH RACHEL WOTTON: WORKING WITH CLIENTS WITH DISABILITIES

On Wednesday April 10th, 5-8 p.m., Rachel Wotton, a sex worker from Australia and the star of Scarlet Road, will be giving a workshop at Stella to sex workers to learn and/or improve your skills and services for clients with disability. Snacks, coffee and tea will be available.

A workshop for sex workers only:
â?¢ Help sex workers challenge myths and prejudices around clients with disability
â?¢ Inform sex workers of the diverse sexuality of people with disability
â?¢ Educate sex workers on how discrimination may create barriers for people with disability to access sex workers and sex services premises
â?¢ Inform on better practices for providing accessible services to people with disability
â?¢ Inform on how to arrange services through a third party (personal care attendant, family member or friend of client, etc).

-

I totally forgot to share this info. If you are in Montreal I invite you to attend. I think she is travelling across the country with her documentary. I will get more details tonight and promise to post them!!

Additional Comments:
This was supposed to go under the industry announcements section.

OOOPS.