Jazmin (Jazy)

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

From the moment you walk into the room you will be blown away by the beauty of Jazmin aka petite_jazy. The pictures on EC do not do her justice.

Justice though - comes with her switched on attitude and positive demeanor. From the moment the door is closed, she takes charge and commences the festivities by turning you on. She has an arsenal of techniques, ranging from that raspy, sexy voice, to that petite figure and then - well, she's got some interesting outfits. She can dress, and she can undress...you want ambiance, sure she can serve up ambiance via strategically placed scented candles...

Playtime with Jaz is that - playtime. If you play on her fun playful side, she can turn on the charm an turn you on. Our evening commenced with some playful kisses to get things rolling. As we progressed she disrobed to reveal a lovely pink and black ensemble covering that petite body.

Well in no time the ensemble was gone and our encounter moved to center stage.

Center stage festivities consisted of mutual giving and receiving of oral pleasures, accompanied by some timely coaching on her part as well as a demonstration of her vocal side. Since you're curious, I will say her oral presentation skills are safe and well homed.

If you're into pleasuring your partner, then you will be well rewarded with the results.....one satisfied happy lady, who will rock your world.

The main event is to die for - Jaz has amazing muscle control, is into the session and very much into your fantasy. She can get vocal, but does not appear fake. She is new to this but you'd never be able to tell.

On her request I won't reveal intimate details of our time - but hopefully this gives you a sense of the positive attitude and quality experience you're in store for when you make a date with Jaz. Of course treat her with respect and you will be rewarded in many ways.

To complete our evening, we had a nice little chat about music and some of her other hobbies including yes - a demo of her pole dancing skills.

Still not convinced - well don't listen to me, put your money where your mouth is and go experience a little Jaz festival for yourself. I did, and I'll do it again cause I like this music...

Well had a great morning experience with lovely sexy Jazy. What a wicked,smoking,beautiful body this lady has. We had really nice foreplay to start that lasted nearly 35 minutes, she loves to be touched and carressed in the right areas, and she can really kiss to get you aroused.

Her bum must/ has to be put in the Best Behinds thread, my huge hands were able to hold on to both her cheeks while she was on top,and such as lovely bum to hold.All I got say, is what a beautiful ride.:lol:

Thanks Jazy for the morning fun!

Had a pleasant late afternoon experience with friendly Jazy. She was on time and all smile. I think that everything has been said about this lovely lady already except that I personally found her kitty very tight (not sure if this was mentioned before?). I had a hard time to enter!!. Even digits wasn't an easy task. Also, I think that she has now a tanned skin. She is new to the biz and very friendly and nice to spend time with. And yes she has a very nice bum. Thanks Jazy for the pleasant time.

Guest S**r***e

I was going to do a reco on this fine young lady a while ago(with her permission of course) but never got around to it. Other things have kept me busy. I am glad to see that my fellow cerbites have been more on the ball than I.

There really isn't much that I can add that hasn't already been said. This fine young lady has a beautiful behind ( I agree Pete, she should be in the best behinds thread). Definitely loves to kiss, which I am very receptive of! She has a plethora of dancer outfits that she is more than willing to try on for you. Do you have a favourite colour? Chances are she has an outfit in that colour. Then there is the pole in the other room, how awesome is that!!! Anyway, she is a very sweet young lady and I hope everyone treats her well. I am definitely going to be repeating with her again....and again...and again.....and again....ok I think you get the picture. Treat her well guys!!!

Had a pleasant late afternoon experience with friendly Jazy. She was on time and all smile. I think that everything has been said about this lovely lady already except that I personally found her kitty very tight (not sure if this was mentioned before?). I had a hard time to enter!!. Even digits wasn't an easy task. Also, I think that she has now a tanned skin. She is new to the biz and very friendly and nice to spend time with. And yes she has a very nice bum. Thanks Jazy for the pleasant time.

Thanks for warning members about her "tight kitty". I'm not sure that will decrease her business any, tho'. Lol.

• Like 1

Thanks for warning members about her "tight kitty". I'm not sure that will decrease her business any, tho'. Lol.

It was meant as compliment not a warning as part of my recommendation. Yes I believe it will increase her business and that was my intention too.

It was meant as compliment not a warning as part of my recommendation. Yes I believe it will increase her business and that was my intention too.

Right on. SA. I agree.

Wow! I loved Jazy's album, but these recs have got me very, very interested! Good work, mates!

She met me at the door wearing jeans and a tee. As we rode the elevator we made small talk about the weather and the 'summer of 09'....(where is it)? We're there - as the door closes she leans in and we pick up from last time...the sensual kisses, drawing me in, longing, inviting, those eyes, those lips, that tongue.

Cue the lights...cue the music...cue the dancers...(that would be us)..

Little Miss Jazmin took hold of me and led me to her inner sanctuary, then proceeded to put on a little show, removing the tee and jeans to reveal a lovely turquoise colored matching ensemble of corset and thong! And you thong of the day followers this sight will breathe new life into you. Trust me.

My hands were all over her as much as her's were all over me, before I knew what was happening she had my belt off and in her hands, my shirt was unbuttoned and removed and the jeans were falling to the floor. Damn she's skilled - I was too busy getting busy and she was taking care of everything. I mean everything.

With no delay we collapsed into bed together, continuing the sensual exploration of erogenous zones on both our bodies. Did I mention Jazmin has a wicked tongue? Well she does and she certainly knows how to use it. That tongue, her body heat, her perfume (she told me the name of it)..the softness of her touch and the things she whispered in my ear were driving me wild.

Before I knew it, we were fully engaged. She's reminding me of her fine muscle control, all the while drawing me in closer and closer. Hands on my back, eventually running through my hair - damn this attention is addictive. Let's just say after all was said and done, we were both satisfied. Neither Jaz nor I would have it any other way. You readers get the picture.

The fun continued into Jazmin's shower...yup her idea (great idea)....So to recap, outfits, model show, strip tease, fun sensual playtime and shower play. Great lover, great conversation, GREAT lady, great perfume, great ideas and a GREAT time.

I'm forced to quote lyrics from the Madonna song you're listening to...

All you need is your own imagination

So use it that's what it's for [that's what it's for]

Go inside, for your finest inspiration

Your dreams will open the door [open up the door]

Why? Cause it seems like great advice to me...Isn't it great that all this is a phone call away? But to truly enjoy time with Jaz, treat her with great respect! Always Jaz, always! Thanks for the GREAT time. :wink:

Amazing recommendation Seymour! Ottawa is such a great town with all these treasures!

Great reviews guys...she definately sounds like a gem...might have to take some holidays in Ottawa.

I agree, it might in fact do the reverse, lol...

My now extended stay in Ottawa has had a number of highlights. I've met many amazing dancers and Sp's, all gorgeous, and now I've met the perfect combination, an SP who also dances.

I now have a new fav to add to the list: JAZY! I met her this week, was greeted by her warm smile, kisses, and then, at my request, a very sexy lap dance; her tanned, toned body beautifully displayed in white lingerie, and then oral for almost an hour, so amazing. What a body! Exquisite. I loved every minute of being immersed in her, and listening to her responses. The main event was fantastic, urged on by more kisses, and then, after exploding, cuddling this angel. Heaven! More kisses, laughter, warmth, and I was away, but will be back. Often.

I feel that I've made a new friend.

Jazy!

Yes Cato she does a great ASS, and a most excellent tightness that really makes the grind so much fun! :)

I had the pleasure of speding some time with this incredible hottie the other day... Couldn't believe that everything reported was completely true. She is also such a cool lady !

Lets all treat her good ! I also noticed that her old dektop was kinda slow, maybe one of us can help her out ?

I had the pleasure of meeting Jazmin today. She has such a beautiful smile and an easy going personality. She put me right at ease, and at no time did I feel like I was with a SP.

A body to be worshipped, and sooo yummy. ;-)

I will be seeing her again...and again.

From the first time I met her she's won me over with her personality, her warm attitude and her style. I've been calling her Jaz since day one and now it just comes out naturally. Every time since our first date she puts a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

In case you're wondering, I'm talking about Jazmin. I recently met up with her for some playtime and well, let's just say the gal is beyond amazing.

Now if you have not met Jaz, she markets herself as "Ottawa's newest and hottest service provider....very sexy, fit and fun 19 year old... I have a petite beach body that will drop your jaw... I provide a top notch service and love to please."

Now if you have met Jaz, you will know she is absolutely right. She is top notch, loves to please and is dynamite. I cannot help but repeat myself and that for a talkative, typing maniac like me, says volumes. So to repeat, everything is done safe, she is energetic and outgoing, and always delivers a stellar performance.

Rather than another erotic story about unbridled passions unleashed, the release of pheromones and built up orgasmic pressure, waiting to burst with explosive delight, we'll keep all that private. I will say that if you treat this gem of a woman with due respect and hold her in high esteem, she will make you forget all your troubles, your pain and sorrow and quite possibly where you live. After a few visits, she is more open with the conversation, but still as adventurous and delightful with the physical interaction.

From the minute she greets you at the door to the time you get that goodbye kiss you are treated to perhaps one of the most passionate experiences you will ever live as a mortal on this earth. Get the picture? Then make the call. In the CERB world she is an exotic, erotic dancer with a passion for pleasing. In the real world, she is equally if not more interesting, but that is not for revelation here.

Sure, I hold her in high regard and yes I like her company and you know what else? She is fun in and out of the bedroom. At 19 years she is quite mature, but still sweet and innocent. That is a huge part of the allure of Petite Jazmin aka Jazy aka Jaz. Shower her with your admiration and she might just make you forget your name and where you live. This Jaz therapy is beyond amazing!

I don't usually see the point in "me too" postings, but after meeting Jazy today I just can't help myself!

I can remember (many) years ago being in SJs thinking about how fantastic it would be to be able to follow through on the impulses/urges that always seemed to pop up right in the middle of a floor show or lap dance.:motion:. Thanks to this sweetheart called Jazy I can now say I've lived the dream! She's everything previous posters have said - beautiful, sexy, articulate, and fun. Her pics don't do her justice.

I'll definitely be repeating!

B88

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.