Peeler bar lessons

It's certainly possible to make friends with dancers.

Some guys get completely obsessed with a particular dancer, and that's great for her because he is going to go out of his way to spend money on her. The problem is that he will monopolize that girl completely if they are both in the club, being so jealous that he can't stand to see her with anyone else. This is unhealthy. If he thinks she's faithful to him after he walks out the door, there's a shock coming. Don't be that guy.

While it's probably wise to attempt to avoid becoming "completely obsessed with a particular dancer" there are those of us who have (in the past) attended to see an ATF more or less exclusively at a given club.

Having said that, I find it difficult to imagine a scenario where someone could "monopolize that girl completely if they are both in the club". Maybe a very deep-pocketed and highly obsessive fan of a particular dancer might manage this, but I wonder if it would be likely to happen. Perhaps I am naive on this count.

My own view has always been that potential problems are most likely to arise when someone is concerned with or interested in seeing a fave dancer outside of the club environment. It seems to me that one can indeed "make friends with dancers" but that this will be something limited to in-club interaction.

I have endeavoured to not "be that guy", but very occasionally certain ladies may allude to this sort of thing (i.e. meeting outside the club) and I have typically felt that this was a way of keeping "that guy" interested in the early stages of his near-obsession with the dancer in question. Certainly, there is a fine line when a dancer is attempting to cultivate someone who seems to be interested in becoming a regular and I understand that a dancer may want to seem friendly, engaged and interested. As much as the guys should not have expectations in this regard, it's probably also wise for dancers not to tease or throw out hints of this nature. Admittedly, a dancer might fall into this inadvertently and thus may set up an unfortunate series of further misunderstandings.

I've taken the approach of straightforwardly suggesting that an ATF not hesitate to approach when noticing me in the club and if I'm just there for a short time, I'll tell her right away.

• Like 2

Having said that, I find it difficult to imagine a scenario where someone could "monopolize that girl completely if they are both in the club". Maybe a very deep-pocketed and highly obsessive fan of a particular dancer might manage this, but I wonder if this would be likely to happen. Perhaps I am naive on this count.

Just last week, I stopped into the old watering hole and a dancer showed up whom I knew. I knew it was her last shift before she moved and I would have liked to spend some quality time with her, but she said that she was with a regular and would come see me as soon as he left. I was there for hours, and she never left his table except to dance onstage. They went to the CR for probably 3 songs. I don't have any other details of their engagement. The look on her face was one of resignation. She had to sneak away to talk to me when he went to the bathroom.

Certainly, there is a fine line when a dancer is attempting to cultivate someone who seems to be interested in becoming a regular and I understand that a dancer may want to seem friendly, engaged and interested. As much as the guys should not have expectations in this regard, it's probably also wise for dancers not to tease or throw out "hints" of this nature. Admittedly, a dancer might fall into this inadvertently and thus may set up an unfortunate series of further misunderstandings.

I've taken the approach of straightforwardly suggesting that an ATF not hesitate to approach when noticing me in the club and if I'm just there for a short time, I'll tell her right away.

Ha! I do the same. "Just grab me by the hair and drag me into the back. If I'm with someone else, throw me a peace sign and I'll be right there."

I sometimes meet up with my favs for lunch or to help them run errands or shop. I'm the "SAFE GUY", and we all know it. It helps to have cultivated a reputation, but that requires a lot of work. Not recommended for amateurs.

Just last week, I stopped into the old watering hole and a dancer showed up whom I knew. I knew it was her last shift before she moved and I would have liked to spend some quality time with her, but she said that she was with a regular and would come see me as soon as he left. I was there for hours, and she never left his table except to dance onstage. They went to the CR for probably 3 songs. I don't have any other details of their engagement. The look on her face was one of resignation.

I guess sometimes this just happens, but it's a bit difficult to figure from the dancer's point of view. Perhaps I'm missing something here - maybe he had been such a good regular over such a long period of time that she felt in some way obliged or there in fact were "other details of their engagement" to be taken into consideration. Otherwise, I find this puzzling.

The only time anything like this happened to me was many years ago, but the lady in question had not yet become an ATF and didn't know me. May have mentioned this a while ago in the 'Barb's' thread (so apologize for repetition if so) but I do have a recollection of seeing a dancer who became my ATF sitting at a table with a few gents for quite a while, but no one takes her to CR. She then takes her turns onstage and afterwards makes a beeline directly back to the table, sits down and again, no one takes her to the CR. This goes on until I have to leave. At the time I assumed that the guys at the table had been buying her drinks or had taken many dances prior to my arrival or were friends or long-time regulars. Recall being mildly annoyed at the time but I guess it's important to remember that dancers may choose to spend their time at the club as they wish.

• Like 1

I guess sometimes this just happens, but it's a bit difficult to figure from the dancer's point of view. Perhaps I'm missing something here - maybe he had been such a good regular over such a long perid of time that she felt in some way obliged or there in fact were "other details of their engagement" to be taken into consideration. Otherwise, I find this puzzling.

From a logical, sales-driven point of view, you're right, it doesn't make sense. But it happens time and time again.

In some cases, it's a prior relationship or even one encounter that makes the dancer feel it's worthwhile to stick around. What's important to keep in mind is that what each dancer considers to be "worthwhile" can vary immensely. Some patrons can also be very possessive, getting angry if they see their favourite dancer even speak to other patrons. If they spend enough to make it "worthwhile," some dancers are happy to entertain that.

Other reasons to sit for ages without going to the CR include getting tipped for her time on the floor, wanting free drinks, enjoying the patron's company, or simply not closing the sale. Some dancers will never ask for a dance, and will only wait for the patron to invite them to the CR, which can sometimes end up taking a while or not happening at all.

• Like 4

In some cases, it's a prior relationship or even one encounter that makes the dancer feel it's worthwhile to stick around. What's important to keep in mind is that what each dancer considers to be "worthwhile" can vary immensely. Some patrons can also be very possessive, getting angry if they see their favourite dancer even speak to other patrons. If they spend enough to make it "worthwhile," some dancers are happy to entertain that.

Interesting insight and perspective here.

Seems to me that it's one thing to have an ATF, quite another to "be very possessive, getting angry" seeing a "favourite dancer even speak to other patrons."

That sort of thing would tend to strike me as potentially, as the kids say, "problematic".

We should also be able to agree that we cannot group all dancers into a single collective and expect them to all behave the same (as shown above). They are all individuals and act as such.

"You are certainly welcome to sit at your table and pay too much for drinks and watch the ladies dance without paying a single one of them for anything. Nobody likes it, though."

This is certainly correct. It wasn't always that way, though, and I regret that it has become the case. Once, dancers were paid, but now of course they pay for the privilege, which puts particular incentives in their path.

Really, if I go to a strip club, it is because I have decided I'm *not* interested in anything more than watching. The current structure, however, forces me to be a free-loader. I do, as you suggest, try to be clear as soon as possible with any dancer who drops by that I am not interested in a private dance, and I have never had anyone be impolite in response, but as you say, "nobody likes it", including me.

• Like 2

For the love of god, don't be an asshole to the girls.

I was at a favourite watering hole yesterday and it was so dead that I had a little summit with some of the ladies, discussing bad behaviours.

I heard stuff that made my skin crawl and my blood boil. I'm no stranger to the business, but some of this stuff was so far over the line that even I was shocked.

Waiting until she turns her head away from you, then intentionally moving in closer so that when she turns around your lips touch. That's unwanted sexual touching right there. It's technically assault.

Taking it out of your pants and telling her to put it in her mouth. Then when she says no and points out the very sensible club rules, telling her to fuck you. Agreeing to continue without interruption, but continuing with an unbroken stream of requests for sexual activity. No means no, asshole!

I know times are tough and the cash just isn't flowing in like it used to, but nobody should be forced to choose to put up with shitty behaviour just because the guy is paying. That's predatory.

Those are just a couple of mild examples I was told about. If you're one of these guys, or aren't shaking your head while reading this post, maybe just don't go to the strip club because you're a terrible human being.

Yes, there are some girls who will go further than others. One may try to shove it down her throat on the first song (unlikely). Don't judge anyone else's behaviour by that. In fact, don't even judge HER normal behaviour by that.

One more piece of advice: treat each CR session as a separate event. If you've seen a girl before and she let you get pretty far, don't think that you've put a bookmark in your activities and you'll start up right where you left off. Today is a different day.

• Like 2