The Cowboy's Diary: Riding Off Into The Sunset ð??�

Best wishes to Cowboy Kenny has he explores new trails!

thanks for the update, MP!

Greetings Cerbians ...

I am not sure if this has been noted elsewhere, so am putting this memo up on this forum.

Unfortunately it seems that Cowboy Kenny has decided to end his entries on the Diary due to personal reasons, and because of the growing availability and expertise with technologies such as Tineye and Reverse Google Image Search.

He explains it on the most recent entry on his Website.

http://www.cowboysdiary.info/wordpress/

Much Appreciated.

Best Wishes and Happy Trails

Thank you, thank you, thank you

I will truly miss not having your diary to look through. Your work has been incredible and just so very important to so many of us.

Happy Trails to you

Thanks Cowboy Kenny! Your diary was a great benefit not only to us punters but also to all the legit ladies here on lyla. Your work will not be forgotten any time soon!

CK -- it's been a long time, but I wouldn't want to let this pass by without saying a massive thanks for everything ... You're a true gentleman. Hope to see you on the boards and hopefully we will have that dinner we talked about a long time ago if I ever get back to Ottawa.

Best,

KF

Sorry to hear this news but understood. Many thanks for the service rendered through the Cowboy's Diary. Not only informative but entertaining.

As for solo efforts to inform Punters CK's work may perhaps never be duplicated. You have served us so well. Best of luck on your new trails. May all your journeys be pleasant.

Thank you CK.

WIR

Being fairly new here i relied on the diary but i think with everyone working together we can benefit from a teamwork atmosphere. Looking out for your neighbour. Thanks to all

I was very sad to hear that CK will be shutting the diary down. It is understandable as to why he wants to move on given all the work it takes to produce a website like that.

CK, you did a great service to everyone by producing the diary. I wish you all the best sir.

• Like 1

Cowboy Kenny, sir, from all the gents who checked your diary before calling a lady... and who decided to call someone else instead. From all the ladies who DIDN'T appear on your diary because they were actually serious, honest and respectful. From the (probably very) few of those who DID appear on your diary at one point because they didn't know better, and who learned to change their practice to become more professional. From all those people, I officially present to you the virtual gold medal of "Most-useful-member-of-the-Ottawa-kinky-adult-community". (It's not really made of gold, just chocolate, but the really good fancy kind... like... from Belgium or something.)

Seriously though: Thanks.

The effort was greatly appreciated and then some. A genuine help to many. Thank you

Thank you CK, your posts were greatly appreciated and for sure helped many of us avoid unfotunate encounters. All the best to you.