I am curious. I am a very honest and respectful person. If I make an appointment I keep it or if it's not working I honor the committed appointment duration. But I am curious as to how to deal with fake pictures when meeting in person initially. I want to jus discontinue immediately but I don't like hurt feelings, but I feel like it's disrespecting me at the same time. Anyone have any thoughts?

When you rely on pictures to meet a SP or MA and the person you meet is very different, you got the right to be critical. No pictures is better than fake pictures. If she needs deception to meet men, you don't need to worry about "hurt feelings". When someone lies about something as obvious, this normally indicate that she may lie about other aspects of her services, hygiene and safety. If you're victim of a "bait and switch", you can respectfully say "NO", walk away and report it in the "Ottawa Warnings" sub-forum.

It's the reason why this type of message board exist. The fact you lost time meeting her is bad enough, paying her anyway to be polite will only enable this type of fraudulent behavior. Don't feel bad, there's nothing wrong in walking away.

• Like 6

I am curious. I am a very honest and respectful person. If I make an appointment I keep it or if it's not working I honor the committed appointment duration. But I am curious as to how to deal with fake pictures when meeting in person initially. I want to jus discontinue immediately but I don't like hurt feelings, but I feel like it's disrespecting me at the same time. Anyone have any thoughts?

I have no polite words to describe these low-lifes who pose and lure and cheat nice fellas like you. These leaches are a plague and should not be rewarded with your hard earned bucks.

I recommend you turn and walk away with a huge, guilt-free smile on your face.

Before you arrange an appointment, try doing a google or Tineye image search, or a search on the number.

Look for inconsistencies of pics or numbers or names used between postings.

Check out Lyla and other sites for reviews or comments.

Poll other members here asking if anyone has any recommendations.

• Like 3

If you google the number you can see if it's always the same pic with the number

Yes, doing your homework is the best solution. But sometimes you can't find anything conclusive and got to trust her and take a chance.

And I understand things get muddy when procurers are involved as those SP's got little control on the pictures and stats used to describe them. But again, one shouldn't pay for someone else's deception. Going along with it just make things worst.

I misused the word "leach" (means to moisten). In my usage, it would have meant: "These moisteners are a plague and should not be rewarded with your hard earned bucks.

Please replace with "Leech" - a blood sucking worm.

...and now back to your program.:icon_biggrin:

I misused the word "leach" (means to moisten). In my usage, it would have meant: "These moisteners are a plague and should not be rewarded with your hard earned bucks.

Please replace with "Leech" - a blood sucking worm.

...and now back to your program.:icon_biggrin:

I think we all got the idea of what you meant. I don't think the grammar police ventured here in a while.

....now that I think about it, Leaches is an interesting word.

I think I'll stick to my original use. I like the word "moist".

....now that I think about it, Leaches is an interesting word.

I think I'll stick to my original use. I like the word "moist".

Ok.... Now you made it weird. LOL

Isn't there a site called tineye or something like that? It séarches the internet and gives you all of the sites/posts that have used a particular pic? I am no computer geek but perhaps this can help?

• Like 1

Isn't there a site called tineye or something like that? It séarches the internet and gives you all of the sites/posts that have used a particular pic? I am no computer geek but perhaps this can help?

Yes and the Google image search tool also does the job. But as already mentioned, not all searches will be conclusive. And some people will care more about other criteria's than the actual picture. I started seeing SP's in the early 90's and relied on newspaper ads and a quick descriptions on the phone. And to be honest, things were not so different. Some SP's and procurers would be very honest and some not at all. When dealing with fresh new providers we can't always rely on references and reviews. To discover the next "diamond in the rough" you often need to meet in person and see if it's worth it.

• Like 1