How is everyone doing on tour without BP?

I am a part time SP and have always used BP. I am finding it hard to regroup. I have tried a few different places to advertise but I wonder how safe some of these pop up sites are. Any suggestions?

I did come across page20.com and bedpages.com. Has anyone checked these sites out?

Edited by StacieXX
Just added something
  • Like 1

Hi Stacy,

Think I have seen you discovered Leolist, there is also vipfavours and few others. I find its been business as usual. But also that largely due to me being a full time provider for many years.

Business as usual other than the mass amount of men who are feeling that perhaps they suddenly they have an upper hand and feel as tho we are scrambling to find clients lol. Much like real estate, lol...a buyers market as they say.

But finally, the tirekickers, WOT's and negotiators are slowley dying down. I had a mass rush of people who suddenly didnt know how to book appotintments, suddenly had flat tires, and who ONLY had 100$ LMAO.

Hang in there, things will improve.

Twitter is a great source of info and support.

OOOPPPSSSS!!! Just noticed was " touring" ladies hahaha. Good question because I am planning a summer tour lol.

• Like 1

Guest m**menm***ton

I have since switched to Leolist and it seems to be one of the "go to" spots ... for us gents anyways :p