One night in Fredericton?

I'll be in Fredericton for one night, towards the end of the month. I'm more than likely going to stay at the Merriott. Where should I eat, what should I do, and of course, who should I see. Thanks in advance:)

try 2 see Jamye Sparke? or your lucky day...u have any preference in ladies...ie; age etc..ltos of craft breweries there & some offer food also...hope this helps

I typically do not care for the 19 year old, 95lbs blonde with huge fake boobs. I like my lady's like my music. If I like it, I like it. As long as the lady has a good personality, I'm normally happy. I do like ladies over 30, with large natural breasts, healthy and did I say personality?

I love craft, heavy beers, like stouts and porters. I'll be sure to check out that scene while I'm in town.

Hey Lougle,

While I definitely am NOT 95lbs nor do I have fake anything, I appreciate your honesty and a man who knows his taste is always great. Rose is a gorgeous mature blonde! She hosts locally as well I believe!

Hope you enjoy your night in Fredericton!

xoxo

Jaymie Mae Sparx

I apologize, after re-reading what I had posted, I can see that wasn't well written. It was not directed at Jayme or meant to be derogatory in any way. I was mearly answering the question that was asked "u have any preference in ladies...ie; age etc..ltos of craft breweries there & some offer food also."

I do not think he was purposely being a dick here. the question was asked about preference. I appreciate defending the ladies but careful please not to make it hostile or uninviting for conversation. We do like peoples opinions here when they are not meant to hurt someone and in this case I do not think the intention was to be derogatory.

• Like 1