Pure Gold Tuesday afternoon 6/6/2017

Pure Gold Tuesday afternoon 6/6/2017

3rd year I have noted address is wrong on their website which I always mention to the gals. The site says Windor when its Royal Windsor Dr. First time years ago had a hard time finding since GPS couldn't find any "Windor." http://www.puregoldclub.ca/

I was there for their 2 for one dances. Was surprised not very busy but some good looking gals. Assume much more busy at night.

Soon Amber sitting at the bar kind of waved me over to her. Nice body, quite a talker. When she found I was from the U.S., she pointed out her flag she uses to sit on. She originally I believe from Ft. Lauderdale Florida. I said wanted to get a set of 2for1's with a variety of dancers and off we went to her office. Nice boy and sensuality although kept asking for more dances and everyone tips her $20. Fairly hard sell which I rejected and never tip dancers (and never do extra's). She might have had a bit much to drink, not sure. I enjoyed her except not much of a connection after I turned down her up sell.

I was wondering where were the Eastern Europeans I usually like at Solid Gold for their often natural sensuality.

Didn't have to wait long!

Laura from Hungary. She comes to my stool, hugs and greets me like old friends. I could tell immediately she was my type for sensuality. She said she recognized me from a long time ago. That is very possible! (Back at hotel looking at 2016 report don't find her but she seemed familiar). Off we went for a 2 for 1. Very much my type of sensuality and moves. A rare five on my 0-5 intimacy scale. BTW, mentioned last year happened to be there for customer appreciation night with all the food (which I didn't come for or know about). She said should be one soon this year but not yet announced. Yes, the place was packed but very few guys getting dances just there for the free food!

I then avoided some larger breasted gals but while larger than my ideal slender really cute gal with a nice face, I smiled at and she diverted to my side. Jasmine, Persian been in Canada about four years with good English no major accent made for a good conversation. She had to go on stage next and I promised to wait for her. She left her seat cover thing in chair next to me, kind of to show I am taken? Returned and did some great dances, great body even with breasts larger than my ideal. A 4 on my 0-5 intimacy scale with five rare.

A plus is the men's room is cleaner and nicer than most of the clubs

Didn't want to overdue it and had to get back to the hotel to get ready for a dinner meeting at 7:20 near downtown. My gosh, I left at 6:30 from near airport and 401 was terrible. Didn't get to the restaurant near Leslie and York until 7:45! Fortunately, my friend figured I was stuck in 401 traffic. Confirms why I stay on Westside and try to avoid towards downtown as much as possible.