Advantages/Disadvantages to seeing a Provider Long Term

I would interested in hearing from both Clients and Providers on the advantages and Disadvantages of seeing a Provider long term. I think there are numerous different positive advantages in seeing the same provider long term.

1. Trust between each other

2. Comfort Level between each other

3. Shared Experiences with each other

4. Shared Knowledge of each other's likes and dislikes

5. Ability to Experiment with each other

6. Ability to be relaxed with each other

7. Ability to bond with each other within boundaries

8. Ability to build a flow from session to session

9. Ability for enhanced Communication between each other

10. Ability to develop enhanced intimacy between each other.

The only Disadvantages I can see is excitement of seeing some one new does not exist after the first session. This is replaced with a knowledge of exactly what is on the other side of the door and that is exciting to me... So I am looking forward to hearing from other members on this subject...

• Like 3

As Ddbass34 pointed out in his link, there are many advantages and reasons to repeat with someone. The only disadvantage for me is when you have built that relationship over time and then they move on to new adventures in their lives and you feel like you have lost a friend and confidant. But to paraphrase the old saying - it is better to have made a friend and lost them than to never have made a friend at all.

• Like 5

Yes... Wild tiger you are correct that is a disadvantage of a long term relationship with a provider. When it ends there will be sense of loss for both the client and the provider who have shared intimacy for some time. But both them will be better for the experience as we learn from each other and those lessons are valuable for the future relationships.

In long term arrangements I seen a bit of monotony when one or both don't want to venture into something a bit different.

Also noticed some who tend to take things for granted and will be less shy about their bad habits like smoking and texting.

And finally, being a bit too comfortable can sometimes lead to taking risks.

• Like 3

So Gregsand and Nicolette bring up a very important point and that is both the provider and client must be willing to put forth the effort to keep a long term relationship moving forward. This may take numerous sessions to build the trust and connection between both of them. It can flow from session to session to something very special and different from normal provider and client sessions. The intimacy can build from each session like Nicolette said to a very deep connection between the two people. I know not every session will be mind blowing events ever time but there has to be a commitment from both people to keep the flow from session to session like each one is adventure. If that is not there than this will turn into a disadvantage as Gregsand stated.

So Gregsand and Nicolette bring up a very important point and that is both the provider and client must be willing to put forth the effort to keep a long term relationship moving forward. This may take numerous sessions to build the trust and connection between both of them. It can flow from session to session to something very special and different from normal provider and client sessions. The intimacy can build from each session like Nicolette said to a very deep connection between the two people. I know not every session will be mind blowing events ever time but there has to be a commitment from both people to keep the flow from session to session like each one is adventure. If that is not there than this will turn into a disadvantage as Gregsand stated.

Not sure "trust" is really the key. It's good to a certain extent, but can also unwillingly pressure you into more risky things like unsafe sexual practices or potentially dangerous substances. In my opinion , imagination, communication and the willingness to think out of the box are a better path to long term pleasure.

A few months ago, I shared an experience where conventional sex with an SP was forgettable. But because she had a great body, I suggested an experience where we could take advantage of it while making sexual pleasure a secondary goal and the result was a nothing short of amazing for both of us. Thanks to the internet, there no shortage of kinks to explore. And no need to go in the weird or the gross to make things interesting.

That's the way I see it.

• Like 1

There is another advantage and that is a certain level of comfort/security in seeing the same provider or client. The provider knows who is on the other side of door. That provides them a level of comfort / security that is not present with a new client. The client also has the same comfort / security as well when they come to the door that is also not present with a new provider. A long term arrangement also provides the provider with some financial security in knowing that client will be booking so many sessions per month for example. They than can count on this income for their expenses such rent or a mortgage. This alone brings the provider a great deal of comfort knowing they will be find financial. Now there are disadvantages as well if a client or provider take liberties or break boundaries set up for the relationship. This could be showing up for a session drunk or doing hard drugs before or during a session. This should never be acceptable in any type of relationship between a client or provider but will happen if either person takes the other person for granted. It still comes down to basic respect for the person and will ruin the comfort / security of the relationship.

Today I have discovered another advantage to a long term relationship between a provider and a client. If one of you is sick and not feeling well it is okay to cancel a per booked date between the two of you hours before the date. As the date is just moved to another day and time when the other person is well and feeling better. If this was a initial meeting or one time date between a provider and client than there is a good chance that there would never be a second date and time. So I am very much hoping someone here is feeling much better soon...

• Like 3

Today I have discovered another advantage to a long term relationship between a provider and a client. If one of you is sick and not feeling well it is okay to cancel a per booked date between the two of you hours before the date. As the date is just moved to another day and time when the other person is well and feeling better. If this was a initial meeting or one time date between a provider and client than there is a good chance that there would never be a second date and time. So I am very much hoping someone here is feeling much better soon...

Not sure about that one. If you're gonna "call sick" just as an excuse to cancel, it's normally because you don't want to see her in the first place. If it's legit and not done at the last minute, she will certainly understand and have no problems rebooking once you feel better.

Not sure about that one. If you're gonna "call sick" just as an excuse to cancel, it's normally because you don't want to see her in the first place. If it's legit and not done at the last minute, she will certainly understand and have no problems rebooking once you feel better.

I have been wrong before but I gather from OC's post it was his date that had to cancel . Again its easy to confuse me !! :))

• Like 1

It was her that cancelled not me...

The way I read it, it can be interpreted both ways. And things are not really different the other way around. I rather get a message saying the session has been postponed than meeting her and learn she's sick or having her period as an excuse to limit her services. If she cancels at the last minute it certainly sucks. But if she does hours or a day before, I'm not gonna complain about it unless it's not the first time she cancels for odd reasons.

The way I read it, it can be interpreted both ways. And things are not really different the other way around. I rather get a message saying the session has been postponed than meeting her and learn she's sick or having her period as an excuse to limit her services. If she cancels at the last minute it certainly sucks. But if she does hours or a day before, I'm not gonna complain about it unless it's not the first time she cancels for odd reasons.

You are absolutely correct Gregsand . The circle of life always go's round and round . It doesn't matter who starts .

As an SP for my regular guests a cancellation is absolutely nothing . You don't even need to tell me why. If I have to cancel a regular date for any reason I hope for the same response.

This industry is not a lot different to having a best friend . You accept each other as they are and no explanations are necessary . For anything.

• Like 6

There is nothing like having a long term arrangement with an SP. The whole experience is so much better. She knows you and you know her, its true GFE. Unfortuntley I have not not been able to go more than 4 years with the same SP until I put my foot in my mouth and say something inappropriate. Its hard after that much time to remember that its a business arrangement. I have had the extreme pleasure of having this 3 times over the last 12 years. I am now looking for my next adventure.

• Like 2