I am going to be in ottawa for business. Never did this before but after looking at these gorgeous girls I am definitely interested. I will be staying in downtown and looking for suggestions on where to go, or who to bring to my room. Any help or suggestions would be great!

Brass Club is probably your best bet as it's likely to be within walking distance of either work or your hotel if you're here on business. If you prefer someone independent, Mia is in Centretown (a slightly longer walk, or a short taxi/uber ride). There are probably others too.

• Like 3

Brass Club is right downtown. As far as I know, you don't bring any body to your room. You look at ads for ladies who do outcalls and they come to you. And don't mix MA's with Sp's. Look thru ads for who is advertising and see if they have any recommendations. Dancers dance, MA's give great massages and SP's provide full service.

• Like 2

With its amazing selection of exquisite hostesses, its upscale facilities and its very discrete location in the heart of downtown Ottawa, you won't find a better place than Brass Club.

• Like 1