Whitney

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

She posts on backpages regularly...

I've seen Whitney a handful of times-and each time is better then the last. The location is a awesome-clean, well maintained in a nice center town area-lots of street parking.

Now Whitney is just awesome-she's a blonde spinner-is pretty fit, and extremely flexible. Maybe it's YMMV, but she's super outgoing and friendly. Treat her right guys.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

This lady is special. GND, friendly and chill and so eager to please.

If you're a fan of cimsw (and who isn't LOL!) you will not be disappointed.

Whitney is indeed a very friendly, out-going and gorgeous GND. She has a pleasant demeanor, always smiling and talkative but in a good way. Although it was the first time I visited her at her incall place which she shared with some other ladies, her friendliness quickly put me at ease. No sooner had we entered the room, than she showered me with some of the most passionate hugs and tender kisses.

Whitney has a toned body from being a competitive dancer and instructor. She enjoyed kissing and seemed to love what she's doing. She was very sensitive and responsive to my pleasuring her. In return she was eager and very skillful in returning the favor. From the way she pampered and treated you, you would think that she was a seasoned provider, but she looked more like a very attractive college student.

I had a very enjoyable evening with this lovely young lady. I have no problem recommending her to anyone and I plan on seeing her in the near future.

had another delightful session today with Whitney. she might have the GND looks but she's PSE all the way! Her oral is slow and sensual with a long buildup and seamless cimsw followed by gentle suckling for several minutes to be sure she got every last drop. I had to tap out it was so intense!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.