relax on your day off

Has anybody tried this place. I have been watching the ads and thought it was a single provider but this ad mentions rooms (plural) and uses the word "us".

https://ottawa.craigslist.ca/ths/d/relax-on-your-day-off/6461476985.html

thanks

found an earlier ad and this seems to indicate a single provider.

https://ottawa.craigslist.ca/ths/d/love-to-take-break-and-keep/6455168731.html

That's not far from where one of my atf's Kim used to work. I wondered if it was her, but not if there's more than one MA.

• Like 1

based on its approx location I would say its one of the known spas ALO (West ?) been there for a long time across from the movie theater, I dropped in maybe a month ago , did not stay as the one girl was rather large. There was a snowstorm & they were short staffed , I have had some good times here but that was years ago.

It's too far away from the movie theater to be alo kawarider. The business hours aren't long enough too. The ad isn't written like a pro either. Maybe Kim is back.... I wish!

hey you are right , too far East for the Carling location , if it's Kim who I used to see too , her rates have gone up & I see she is using another name. Let me know if anyone TOFT , & I will do the same , I like this location.

I have been reviewing her ads and the phone number seems familiar.

I believe this is Laura who used to work on Tilbury and before that in Barhaven.

She then went to the place off of Scott st.

Providers can change their names but the way they write their ads usually has markers that distinguish them.

She runs ads both on Kijiji and CL. and they are very reminiscent of Laura's ads.

I am south of the city and haven't been in town to check it out but if I do I will certainly report back.