Legitimate Providers.

Does anyone have a list of legitimate providers (that are not bait and switch or scams?). I have been told that I should stick to providers that are members on this site, but not all providers are on this site. Ps: I am in the Moncton area. If anyone has anyone they would recommend you can pm me. Thanks!

I have seen both. Both great experiences but I am looking to meet a new provider. But there seems to be too many fakes or flakes. Maybe I will just have to quit for a while. Lol!

I've met a few of the most reviewed ladies on this site and hands down the most real and respectful lady is Brooklyn Styles... She respects your time, no games and she's fun!

• Like 3

Maybe I will just have to quit for a while. Lol!

Taking a break then eh? Your wallet will thank you... hehe

Does anyone have a list of legitimate providers (that are not bait and switch or scams?). I have been told that I should stick to providers that are members on this site, but not all providers are on this site. Ps: I am in the Moncton area. If anyone has anyone they would recommend you can pm me. Thanks!

Should start scrolling the "New Brunswick Recommendations":

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=260

Providers with multiple reviews from long time members should be pretty legitimate.

Thanks for the information Sophia. It is much appreciated. The list of providers is helpful.

Ohh Jeffmac, dont thank me;) Many others also deserve your thanks for the many other posts who have guided you to find legit moncton providers. :)

Peace.