Sensual and Captivating Blonde Bombshell-Ella Black

Long blonde hair, enticing blue eyes, hourglass figure, smooth porcelain skin, and a beautiful face.

University educated and a great conversationalist. Loves to create a genuine connection.

Available for Dinner Dates, Travel, and Private Companionship.

2vrwr3c.jpg

I'm University educated with long blonde hair, enticing blue eyes, an hourglass figure, smooth porcelain skin, a beautiful face, and no enhancements. I'm wise beyond my years, with a warm and dynamic personality. I am always well groomed; styled hair, manicured nails, tasteful makeup and smooth skin and dressed in a sophisticated and subtly sexy style with elegant high heels.

I offer intimate, exciting companionship for distinguished gentlemen and couples. I'm available for private companionship, duets, dinner dates, overnights, and travel. My preferred guest is mature, and seeking a mutual connection. Our time together will be exhilarating, sensual, and unique. Lets get to know each other over a glass of wine, or better yet, a dinner table.

While in Ottawa I host incalls from my private upscale condo in Centertown, and am available for outcalls in the Ottawa/Gatineau Region.

Screening is required. Please visit my website for more details and to contact me.

xox Ella

Rates

$400 One Hour

$700 Two Hours

$1000 Three Hours

$1200 Four Hour Lunch or Dinner date

$1600 Six Hours Extended Dinner date

missellablack.com

[email protected]

141ipls.jpg