Sign in to follow this  

Sensual and Engaging - 1.5 Days Left Avail Tues 10-8 and Wed 9-12

[IMG]https://s18.postimg.org/6qdztc2uh/C8183_DD8-3_D88-4316-9_E13-_E91_CC6_CDCE9_C.jpg[/IMG]

Gentlemen,

Itâ??s been a very long time since I have posted here and looking to meet some new faces and perhaps some familiar ones as well. I am interested in cultivating relationships with my clients that last and have successfully done so thus far.

.Attractive, sensual with a warm disposition would be a great way to describe myself on the surface but more importantly Iâ??m a down to earth and genuine woman who will be attentive and understanding towards your needs.

An encounter with me would be one that is very sensual, unhurried while relaxing and exciting. As a woman in my thirties, I possess the experience and maturity to know what you desire. Whether you are looking for an exciting girlfriend experience approach during our time together or someone to embrace in your arms, I can offer you the experience you are looking for. I

My outer beauty is a reflection of my inner beauty. I seek out gentlemen who prefer a more full figured/voluptuous women with proportioned curves and a natural 38 DD chest. My pretty face, mesmerizing eyes and full lips will speak for themselves. Standing in at 5â??3â? or a more statuesque 5â??8â? in my sexy heels, upon first glance I will appeal to all of your senses!

I am currently hosting in the Orleans area at an upscale location with all provided ammenties including shower facilities. I offer incall encounters only.

I am a low volume provider with established clients and am very selective in who I meet. I am interested in quality men ages 30+ versus how many appointments I can book. I am extremely discreet and expect the same in return.

Tributes are as follows: (Rates are Firm)

120 - 30 minutes
160- 45 minutes
200 - 1 hour

Availability - Please allow 45 mins advanced notice to entertain your request

Tuesday March 20 - 10 am - 8 pm
Wednesday March 21 - 9 am-12 pm

To book:

- I can be reached at 613-4*0*4 - 7*8*8*7

- Please call from a regular unblocked number. I will ignore all texting apps, VOIP numbers and payphones as I always check for these. They are no different than a blocked number and this is for my safety. I value my safety and this is my primary expectation rather than booking with just anyone.. Rest assured I am extremely discreet and should I miss your call, I will NOT call back. I will not text back after 20 minutes. Please try again as I may not be in a position to answer your call.

- When calling, please introduce yourself or by text send me a very brief introduction such as your name and the duration of encounter you desire. This is much appreciated! Thank you!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Nicolette

Sign in to follow this