Ms.Samantha

I had the great pleasure again of seeing Samantha but this time at the new digs downtown. I opted for the dom session and have to admit this could quickly become my guilty pleasure. No need for details here but if any of you gents harbour a sense of the adventurous then Samantha is the beautiful, talented and perfect guide to take you there.

• Like 2

Guest kev***54

If it is the same Samantha (Ms. Samantha) she really came to my rescue and was very nice about it. I needed a special service quickly for an event I was attending although I don't think she ever had such a request, she came though for me with flying colours! Thanks Ms. Samantha!

This didn't involve any of the usual things one might be looking for but she was very "versatile" and did a comprehensive job for me!

Guest samroger

I had the pleasure of seeing Ms. Samantha once last spring. She was very warm a friendly. A great SP for those that like curves!!

I saw Ms.Samantha recently for her "manscaping" service. I was a little nervous, but she had a very soothing effect on me. She was sweet but professional. She did a great job tidying things up down there, but the ending was definitely the best part! I will surely be seeing her again. Thank you, Ms.Samantha.

Spank me, Spank me, I have waited too long to post here, have posted on her wall before.

Sam is not to be missed, let her take you on a trip to expand your sexuality, form light to hard, soft to erotic, you will be moaning during your encounter.

Lots and Lots of toys that will be used on you, treat it like an educational class and your life will be enhanced!

• Like 1

Let me begin by saying that ms.samantha is a truly gracious lady. From the first contact by phone, to the kiss goodbye at the door, she was the perfect hostess. She was accommodating to my schedule and her place was easy to find in little Italy. She could sense my nervousness and made me feel relaxed with her easy conversation. We sat and talked about where I wanted our encounter to go. This put me at ease right away. She took her time with me, picking up on my body language and cues. She was very gentle, but knew when to be a little more aggressive. She is not a clock watcher and we had some great pillow talk at the end of our session. She is a very open and honest lady who deserves to be treated like a lady. Your time with her will not be soon forgotten.

I had a two-hour GFE appointment with Ms Samantha last night and had a wonderful time.

She is beautiful, sensual, affectionate and very accommodating. I had a great deal of fun exploring her body and just chatting with her.

She was exactly what I needed. The encounter was a magnificent ending to my trip to Ottawa.

Don't hesitate to see her.

I did something new the other day, I decided to try having a manscaping session. Although a bit nervous, I opted for Samantha who I first met during her days at CMJ, I felt comfortable trusting her with a razor around my privates.

Must say it was very enjoyable session, she's a bright sexy lady and I do look forward to having repeat treatments. Feels great being bare.

• Like 1

I have met Ms.Samantha twice on previous visits back to Ottawa during the fall. Samantha has a real, nice, warm and genuine personality which makes time fly, yet stand still. And i've found it was easy to have conversations about common interests, as it seem to have had several.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.