In praise of older women

I'm very happy for Harry & Meghan and I think this relationship will last. I think Meghan is stunning. I also just noticed that Jennifer Lopez has been chosen to be the Guess model for this year. Have always liked her. Cher continues to rock and I will always remember "take that you bitches".

• Like 3

OK, I was interrupted and had to finish my first post. The above was to be an intro to the fine ladies I have met and often think about. NOT real names used.

Celine: has been dancing for years & looks as good today as she did years ago.

Melody: same as above. Likes to say her ass hasn't fallen yet. Personality plus.

Dawn: stunning SP whom I've only met as a dancer. Went to dance one day for few hours, got so busy she worked for 10 hours, was exhausted all next day.

Mia: a favourite indy MA who is one of the most classy ladies around.

Susan & Sharon: again, class personified in both of them.

Brenda: touring lady-we keep in touch. Nobody gets my heart racing like her.

Alexis: in the gym almost every day. Best MA experience ever.

Candy: got divorced young, worked as MA & saved money and finally got her dream job. Really miss her as her massage was best.

Nancy: an athletes body that is very exciting to explore.

All the ladies above are over 40 except one.

And finally, just heard on news today of a stewardess who is still working at 81.

God bless them all.

when I was younger the expectation was to be confident. . . as an older woman, the expectation becomes not Overbarely confidents & putting ur STRONGEST assets front line. . . this idea usually breakeven, but not Loads more then that.

I like being a mature female but, skirting my abilities down, is already what I know to do.

having more to play with is whats fun about being older, but responsibility providing those STRONG assets & abilities to "most everyone else.

if its not expected of you {to share ur cap/s} it doesn't hurt to USE, endure , & enojoy those "cap/s" for YOURSELF, above others... thats the fine line between leader & bohhss/boss.

a leader will demonstrate where a boss with categorize, and courtesan whats best for the INDIVIDUAL/S as individuals ... both have potential to be EXPLISITLY good, great or ""*****not GOOD/GREAT*** both have to KNOW what/s what... & they do.

I like remembering what WAS the BEST experience FOR ME, & what helped ME MORE capable... but as an adult the choice to DO THINGS for MYSELF is typically MORE valuable then HIRE or ASKing. if I hire someone its simply because "I"m OUT OF TIME" & I want it don't FAST... if its not done great, I'll just Taylor the adjustment later.

I LIKE feeling MORE able then the DAY before, with MORE options... t h e n the DAY before.

As stressed as "Kate" gets . . . she probably has MOMENTS of INTENSE & indulgent " J O Y "... more salacious is the fact that she KEEPS those moments TO & FOR herself {mostly}.

All the ladies above are over 40 except one.

There is no such thing as 40 yo woman, it is the same 25 yo girl just with 15 years of experience :-)

• Like 4

I love being an older woman.

When I was younger, I had a very big sexual appetite but I was not confident enough to share it or even demand it from my lovers. And when I say demand, I mean in terms of things that please me.

When we are young women, at least back in my day, it was expected that the guy cums, your job is to please him and even DATY was a scary thing because of the pressure to have the perfect pussy with a great scent, look, taste. It could seriously make a girl have a complex.

Now, I have more experience and therefore more confidence. I can be more vocal about my likes, I can be more forward, I can be more submissive, I can be whatever I want that day based on my mood and desire. I can look for men who are likeminded sexually and ensure we both have a great time.

Almost every sexual experience I have now left me satisfied and completely exhausted. It is awesome.

Compared to my 20's when I would often masturbate while he was in the post-romp shower.

• Like 4