For a woman you will be hanging out with, what is it you like about them?

Like cleanliness. We all like cleanliness but to what extent do you prefer? Are you a slight germ-a-phobe? OCD? Just like clean and fresh, as everyone does? This includes surroundings. Do you appreciate or ignore surroundings?

Do you like the girl next door? Or a girly-girl? A Tom-boy who can talk cars with you? Or just a well put together, down-to-earth, natural girl?

Remember this is not about finding a wife or a girlfriend, just a woman you like to hang with. Feel free to go off topic and talk about things I have not thought of.

• Like 3

What I look for in a female friend(not girlfriend of wife material) is someone I can be open with and I can talk about anything(sort of like my wife but not about Lyla). She would have to be able to pay her own stuff(I don't mind if I pay the restaurant bill one time and her the next), if we go on a trip I would like her to be able to afford her own things etc...

I'm a down to earth type of guy so she has to be the same, I don't mind getting dirty so if she knows anything about mechanics its a bonus.

When finding friends doesn't everyone like to hang with people that have the same ideas, hobby, work, etc...? That answers the question, I think ?

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

I don't know that I have a "type." I find myself attracted to women who have little in common in terms of age, appearance, interests and background. However they tend to share a few personality traits.

Kindness. A natural, unforced warmth and concern for other people is more important than anything to me. If I see you mistreating a waiter, we're probably not going to be friends.

Enthusiasm. Whether it's about an interest, a story, or a meal, passionate people are attractive. By the same token, people who are too cool to be excited about anything, or who confuse sophistication with ennui, don't appeal to me at all.

Cleverness. I love people who are interested in the world, and in the exchange of ideas. Clever people are curious about things they don't know, eager to share the things they do. Their horizon grows constantly, and, in their company, mine does too.

Lack of pretension. The women I am most attracted to are genuine and unaffected. They're not trying to present an idealized version of themselves. They may be confident or shy, geeky or goofy, but they are quintessentially precisely who they are. They don't play games, or spar, or try to prove themselves. They're too busy enjoying their lives to bother with that nonsense.

I'm sure there are lots of things I've missed, but that's what occurred to me first :)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Ok. One more.

If a woman is deeply attracted to 40something introverted, hopelessly romantic musicians who love fireplaces and spicy food...

...well yes. I find myself inexplicably drawn to women with those specific tastes

;)

Ok. One more.

If a woman is deeply attracted to 40something introverted, hopelessly romantic musicians who love fireplaces and spicy food...

...well yes. I find myself inexplicably drawn to women with those specific tastes

;)

Sounds like my dream girl! ;)

• Like 1

Guest *Ste***cque**

Hanging out? Friendly and conversational. If we're going to be serious, I need a few more traits, but not too many.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I think someone who is easy to talk with and of course has things in common to chat about so that you are not stretching at conversation.

Mutual love of food and drink.

Movies and reading! Whether or not you agree on liking or disliking the same books or films, discussing why you liked them is just as important.

And fresh breath, lol, can't forget about fresh breath!

With me, what you see is what you get. I expect the same in return. I'll only visit with some one I've communicated a bit with so I have a sense as the kind of person she is well in advance. Only natural hippie-ish girls next door types need apply.

Peace

MG

Guest discr33t

This is narcissistic, but I like hanging out with women who seem to be infatuated with me and are incorrigible.

If we've never met, I like well groomed, well dressed, enthusiastic, and happy women. Ladies who take pride in all they do and whose eyes look hungry and insatiable.

I like well groomed, well dressed, enthusiastic, and happy women. Ladies who take pride in all they do and whose eyes look hungry and insatiable.

That part says it for me, I would only add that at the end of the day or date, she wants to take me to bed and have her way with me.

In addition to some of the qualities already stated I'll highlight a couple for me.

- Generally Positive. We all have 'down' days and need to bitch/complain to close friends once in awhile. But I do find some people I've met just see the negative in everything.

- Diverse I like people who are open of different cultures, race, religion, and experiences. It is important that they're not only respectful of differences but see the value and are open to learn.

- Kind People who have a good heart and just so nice to be with.

- Confident Women who have it together very much catch my attention. But in a quiet kind of way. The woman who is self assured but expresses it in a very subtle way.

Cub

• Like 3

What I like depends on my mood.

I always enjoy conversations with intelligent ladies. I like art and paint so a woman that expresses an interest in art is always a plus. If so she is likely to treated to a series of pictures of my paintings on my phone. And if I see her often enough, I give her a picture or two.

Sometimes in the past I have the felt need to be with someone I don't know just for the anonymity... other times, I enjoy spending time with a lady who I've seen many times before.

I love hair... I'm sure I have a hair fetish... I usually I prefer long dark brown hair but sometimes have looked for a lady with black hair, or blonde hair, or red hair...

and have booked ladies precisely because of their hair. I love gently running my hands through a ladies hair or feeling her hair tickling my chest or being enveloped by her hair while we kiss. Being able to play with her hair is a big issue to me in whether I repeat or not.

But I might be unique in that respect, lol. One lady was quite amused that it was her hair and not her other features (beautiful natural breasts) that attracted me... I've been seeing her off and on now for 4 years and I still love her hair.

Other things hummm. I've booked ladies for the fantasy about dreaming they were someone I knew... a friend, or an x-lover, or a childhood sweetheart.

I don't like smoke so I prefer a non-smoker.

I'm not crazy about perfume, but my current favourite SP has a scent that I find very pleasing.

I like our physical time together to be slow and gentle. Some ladies seem to be in a rush.

I much prefer natural breasts.

But mostly I enjoy spending time with a beautiful, fun and interesting companion.

• Like 3

Soft lips, she has got to have soft lips! There is something special about a woman with soft lips that when she kisses you, you just melt inside a bit!

• Like 3

Guest J**ck*9

I really like this thread

Ok... So if we're talking about hanging out with a female friend and not girlfriend or wife..... I would say that what I love about hanging out with a female friend is to be able to talk about anything. Someone who can be honest with you.

But more importantly, to be able to get a woman's perspective on things. To me, being able to understand where women come from when discussing their needs ... Their wants..... Matters of the heart .... Or anything in general allows me to have a better appreciation of the fairer sex because men are from Mars and women are from Venus (and what a beautiful place Venus is). As a result, my better understanding and appreciation of a woman's point of view is the fundamental ingredient to a wonderful and ongoing relationship with a beautiful friend.

This this end, I would like to state that I am still a student of life and beautiful women