Sign in to follow this  

Tantalizing Temptations This Week ;) New Selfies & Schedule!

In case we've not yet had the pleasure..

I'm a 5'6 true brunette with a movie star smile and bright, blue/green eyes that you'll love to have look back up at you.. With a toned, and moderately tan & tattooed all natural body that I love to show off and share with certain respectful gentlemen and couples, Let my body be your playground..

J3pfmu0.jpg

I offer my sensual, pampering attention for those who appreciate the sweeter, softer side of a lady; and a naughty, kinky experience for those with more... curious tastes :p

s91nKq2.jpgs3dIzMq.jpg

Openminded and genuine, I love to indulge fantasies, from the vanilla to things a bit more intense, my true passion is pleasing my guests! With a wardrobe to captivate many tastes, and accessories for both of our pleasures, the possibilities for pleasure are endless, just share with me what you might enjoy, and I'll take care of the rest!

eYNt00S.jpgFJDWw2U.jpg

Visit me at my unique and discrete, private downtown location, with shower, amenities, and even a fresh pouf are available if you'd like freshen up before or after our date

Outs are available to verifiable downtown and area hotels

9f4fKIX.jpg

Unable to meet in person, but still enjoy the company of a beautiful lady? Ask about my text, phone, and cam dates :p

Available in Halifax:

July 17: Til Midnight

July 18: By Prebooking Only

July 19: From 3pm

July 20: From 9am

July 21: From 9am

July 22: From 9am

Request And Fetish Friendly!

I specialize in niche fetishes and edge play.. Ask and you may just receive :p

Daily updates on twitter! @MsMandaHfx

Verified with years of positive reviews!

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=824318#post824318

Please visit my site for details on what I offer and more, or email for more info! xx

iHrEUmF.jpg

Sign in to follow this