FoxyRoxy

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Roxy while visiting Ottawa. I have been following Roxy on Twitter and was in awe of her beautiful photos. Got to befriend Roxy through messaging and found her to be very warm and charming. So I made the point to visit Roxy for an hour. When I first laid my eyes on her I was mesmerized by her beautiful face. Let alone her gorgeous and beautifully toned body. After introductions I lay back and had the most enjoyable massage as her soft but firm touch was very relaxing. During this time I couldn't keep my eyes off the mirror and Roxy's beautiful naked body as she massaged me. Then Roxy started with the body slides and the sensation of her bodies pressure was an incredible experience. Roxy not only has great technique with her hands and finger pressure she knows how to use her body pressure to give you an incredible sensation. My experience with Roxy was unique and not like any other I have experienced before. I certainly will be visiting Roxy again next time I visit the Capital. I highly recommend booking with Roxy at Paradise Spa

Agency Paradise Spa
I would visit again
Agency Paradise Spa
I would visit again

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Roxy while visiting Ottawa. I have been following Roxy on Twitter and was in awe of her beautiful photos. Got to befriend Roxy through messaging and found her to be very warm and charming. So I made the point to visit Roxy for an hour. When I first laid my eyes on her I was mesmerized by her beautiful face. Let alone her gorgeous and beautifully toned body. After introductions I lay back and had the most enjoyable massage as her soft but firm touch was very relaxing. During this time I couldn't keep my eyes off the mirror and Roxy's beautiful naked body as she massaged me. Then Roxy started with the body slides and the sensation of her bodies pressure was an incredible experience. Roxy not only has great technique with her hands and finger pressure she knows how to use her body pressure to give you an incredible sensation. My experience with Roxy was unique and not like any other I have experienced before. I certainly will be visiting Roxy again next time I visit the Capital. I highly recommend booking with Roxy at Paradise Spa

Totally agree with the post above, had the PRIVILEGE to meet Roxy for the first time several weeks ago and WHAT A BABE! Although it was our first time, she definitely didn't make it feel that way. She is extremely fit and has the perfect curves everywhere. I'm not one to go "Kiss & Tell" but I will say that she knows her way around the mans body extremely well and she does it with great passion!

I definitely recommend and will go back anytime to see ROXY!!!

Where to begin with this? This girls is the TOTAL package! And in my humble opinion, her pictures don't do her justice (she is waaay hotter in real life). Her physique is best described as an amazing, curves in the right places, spinner with a soft, tight, toned body. She has a very pretty face that is a quite a delight. Even better than her statuesque physique is her fun, friendly, and comforting attitude. She is very easy to converse with and from the get go can put anyone at ease. Do not miss out on the shower during her session - it is likely the best shower I've ever had! Her massage is superb with excellent pressure. She can really work the knots out of your back...and her bodyslides are to die for. What's great is she didn't rush them and there were plenty of sliding! The caress from her slides...speechless - literally roll your eyes in the back of your head type speechless. Fun, friendly, fantastic! You could not ask more for a MA session. This girl is a repeat, repeat, repeat.

Roxy greets you in a Form Fitting one piece that is overfilled to perfection. Tried really hard not to stare but I'm only Human and didn't want to look like a dirty old man. Of course she caught me, we laughed, she blushed, Perfect, the ice is broken........Next, you can't help but fixate on her eyes, Captivating with long lashes. I'm a sucker for Beautiful eyes. OK, I'm already getting excited.......... Plenty of small chat, bantering back and forth, so sweet this girl and fun. The experience is so much better with a connection and that's easy as pie with this little beauty. She has this nervous giggle when she talks that has you thinking she's really young, and she is, but not to worry, as I found out, she knows exactly what she's doing.

If you're looking for a great meet, un-hurried, very relaxed, then look no further. She slowly builds your blood pressure to the red zone. Young gals are not supposed to be this talented, she takes it really slow and is very attentive to how you're responding. It's crazy how aware she is.

For all you older guys, and I'm one of them, you will fall hard for Roxy. I learned a good lesson for you if you are meeting during the day, make sure to have your golf clubs in the trunk cause when you get home the wife will wonder why you need a nap.. Lol! Oh! and not to worry, when you awake....... great news........ it wasn't a dream, you get to do it again soon!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.