Need an experienced SP reccomendation

I bet everyone is rolling their eyes when they read my title. I'm almost 10" and quite thick, have wanted to experience Greek since I've hit puberty. No one will let me. SP's have turned me down. I give up looking and was wondering if anyone knows of an actual experienced SP.

I bet everyone is rolling their eyes when they read my title. I'm almost 10" and quite thick, have wanted to experience Greek since I've hit puberty. No one will let me. SP's have turned me down. I give up looking and was wondering if anyone knows of an actual experienced SP.

In Kingston? I can't help you.

In Ottawa? Rosie Meoow. She is a member here, RosieMeoow, and well reviewed. Also advertises on BP.

http://www.rosiemeoow.com/

Profile page: https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=108213

• Like 2

What is about greek is it that makes this a " must" ?

Forgive me, I am NOT judging in anyway! You can PM me with your responds;)

With a size like that, you must know by now anyone willing to offer that experience will shy away from that!

Otherwise there would be many who may require " medical aftercare" that may have lifelong consequences.

I only say this to help you! So that perhaps you find yourself in a new niche and a way to find matches? Perhaps a particular group dedicated to those who prefer extra large and backdoor entry??

• Like 3

I know women don't enjoy it. I don't enjoy my job 90% of the time but I'm not doing it for free. I'm on this site because I've given up looking and spamming women pointlessly when it could (Potentially) be solved from a simple thread post.

I apologize if I came off as rude but you basically told me to go search for another 10 years pointlessly and then come back here and ask again for a recommendation on an SP.