Tried finding out details yesterday, had my phone so it wasen't easy to do the reverse image search. Both posts responded with the exact same copy paste info and then went silent.

Mya is the one who has been discussed here in the past. Speculation is she may not be revealing all in her ads.

I went to see Mya and left immediately because she was not, well, what I expected, if that makes sense.

Her partner is also in the same boat.

• Like 2

Just collecting your phone number to sell. Neither responce seemed natural and both ended right after they had the same initial structured and worded reply. Seemed more like a computer then actual people on the other end. If anyone has a different experience i'd love to hear.

Additional Comments:

Ok a bit of an edit. Tried again to reach out for curiosity. Now leaning towards just uninterested in giving info or the person who is answering for them is not at all interested. That just throws up lots of flags personally.

When I had my brief visit with Mya, it was apparent she may have attended a pro-drug rally shortly before I saw her.

Might explain the weird attitudes over texts/long reply times (if any). :)

They are both t-ladies. I also messaged them and also received incredibly ignorant and rude responses. I'm always curious why people like that would pay to advertise then be completely ignorant to those who express interest.

There are 3 of them travelling together now, they are all transvestites, not trans-sexual, but men dressed as women, some of them may have had implants or even hormones but they have male parts, only one of them even advertises the fact, and even that one is a bit shady in the wording. One day these "girls" will meet the wrong person and it won't go well for anyone involved, it's just dangerous and stupid, why they are being shady about it I don't know.