I'm the complete package. Looks, attitude, skills. I have it all just for you

picture.php?albumid=12093&pictureid=87762

My schedule for the week of Monday November 13 to Saturday November 18 in Halifax and surrounding areas. Please text or call 902-456-2898, kylie xo.

Mon. Nov 13..Incall 1pm-12am in Halifax

Tue.. Nov 14..Evening outcalls only

Wen. Nov 15..Evening outcalls only

Thur. Nov 16..Incall 1pm-12am in Halifax. Booked all day

Fri.... Nov 17..Evening outcalls only

Sat... Nov 18..Off

*outcalls require 6hrs notice*

I want your lips on mine and kiss me all over, I want you to touch me feel me and explore my body as you slowly take my clothes off so that I will be ready for you. I want you to lay me on the bed, move yourself down between my legs and taste me, bring me to the edge but not complete. Then as you lay back and I explore you my lips reach your shaft and I start to please you, my luscious lips fit around you perfectly as you grab the back of my head to guide me. I need you to take me now and move ontop of me, and as my body begs in heat you start to move inside me. Your heat is incredible, you fill me perfectly, you inside me feels so good I start to lose myself in you. As you pump inside me slowly then faster and faster my body starts to reach its pinnacle. I then explode, your body has taken me and I'm yours. I then feel you harder and know you will explode soon, your pulsing, moving faster and one final thrust you finish inside me. Exhausted we lay next to each other unaware of time and any surroundings. As I kiss you goodbye I know our moment will be with us forever.

This can be you.

Yours always, kylie Jane xo

• Like 5