Winnie @ Brass CLub

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Oh sweet Winnie - why did I wait so long to spend time with you? I didn't know what I was missing - you gentlemen reading this have the benefit of learning from my ignorance.

I first met Winnie while enjoying a cold beer at the bar at Brass after a session. Winnie is a dark haired - dark eyed petite beauty with a quick wit and a mischievous gleam in her eye. She is well spoken and intelligent and we shared stories and dreams of travel. Winnie comes across as more mature than might expect for a 21 year old woman and I found her very engaging and great to talk to. I was able to keep a little bit of connection with her on Twitter https://twitter.com/winniebrass and remind myself of her beauty through the pictures she posts.

Well it took quite a few weeks before our schedules lined up and I was able to book time with the lovely Winnie. I arrived a few minutes early and was greeted by the lovely Jessica and said hello to a few of the other ladies that were on the big couches near the bar. I grabbed a beer for me Winnie appeared in a sexy peach bra and panty set with a black silk short robe over the top. She greeted me with a warm hug and kiss and my heart rate increased dramatically. I got her a GnT and she sat with me at the bar and chatted before our session.

The time soon came and we took our drinks and moved back to one of the nicely appointed rooms at Brass Club. The door closed behind us and we embraced warmly. I love to pick up a lady embrace her, and with Winnie at 5'2" and 100 lbs you don't have to be a power lifter to accomplish that. Winnie is petite but not skinny, she is fit with the most fantastic bum and wonderful perky natural breasts. Her soft white skin contrasts with her dark hair and eyes wonderfully. Our time together began with a tender embrace that turned into... well more embracing. :) There was no rush and no agenda, we naturally transitioned to the massage table eventually. I enjoy massaging the lady, and Winnie was receptive - even appreciative of my efforts. Things moved on from there - Winnie is amazing, responsive, and at times vocal - something I very much enjoy. I teased Winnie substantially early in the session and I should have known I would be payed back in kind later on. That gleam in her eye and the up turned half-smile has her quick wit and a bit of kink behind it.

Eventually we switched places and it was her turn to tease me relentlessly - and she is very adept at it. I have an image burned into my memory: Looking down at Winnie who is kneeling up on the massage table beside me, I can see her in profile, her amazing bum and perky breasts are the things dreams are made of. The light in the room back-lights her and the impression is of a silhouette of passion. Her hair is pulled back and her gaze alternates between the focus of her attention and looking in my eyes. She is a sexy vision of classic beauty that will return to me in my dreams. Only when we neared the end of our session did she well... end me. :) Le petit mort indeed - the best end to a session I have experienced. We finished up with a nice hot soapy shower with more tender kisses.

Now I can't tell you about Winnie's massage or body slides, I was much too busy enjoying her for that. ;) She is fit and strong and can hold a plank for 4 minutes - I"m sure she can deliver both aptly but you'll need to see for yourself.

Gentlemen I highly recommend Winnie.

Agency The Brass Club
I would visit again
Agency The Brass Club
I would visit again
  • Like 7

I've read about Winnie on twitter and Jessica recommended her to me. I had already had met her two other room mates before and had a great time with them also. But she rarely works at noon. But today she did, so I booked her quick and noticed that soon after she was all booked for the rest of the day.

When I got there, Jessica welcomed with a big hug and kiss and led me to one of the rooms with the double massage tables and large mirrors. She left the room and a few minutes, Winnie came into the room. I had quickly met her before at the bar and she remember me. she took off her robe and was dressed in Calvin Klein underwear. She has a very nice figure. She is very slim, firm and curves in the right places. She has a beautiful face, bright eyes and great smile. We hugged and chatted for a few minutes before undressing and going into the shower. She has a very athletic body as she used be a gymnast.

She is very playful in the shower and said that she would be perfectly happy to spend the hour there. But it was time to go to massage table to see what she could do.

She gives a nice firm massage and then some body slides. While she massaged we chatted a bit more. Then came the flip, where she massaged my legs and chest. Then more body slides :), which I enjoyed. I asked her to do a reverse body slide, which she was happy to do. She has a very nice firm bum and I got a good look at it. Lot of mutual touching was allowed. She also kissed me a lot, which is something I like during a session. I manage to give her jello legs a few times :) I think she enjoyed my touch also.

Then it was my turn to enjoy a long teasing finish. she is very talented in this area and I enjoyed my time. When I was spent, she cleaned me and I offered to give her a massage. She happily accepted. And I gave her a well appreciated massage. I've been told that I give pretty good massages. Probably from years of getting them. Soon it was time to clean up in another shower. Then a few more hugs and kisses and time to go back to work. She is a very fun girl, beautiful, intelligent and enjoys what she does. I highly recommend her. You will enjoy yourself. Going to have to do a repeat visit in the future.

Visited the sweet Winnie today for a first time. I had originally boomed further ahead but decided to move my appointment to a closer availability. Boy was I happy I did.

I was greeted by the receptionist who sat me at the bar to have a morning coffee while I awaited Winnie. I came a little earlier than my scheduled session and felt perfectly comfortable where I was.

After a quick check of the watch, Winnie came by to greet me. She brought me back into the room and the magic began.

We started the session off like any usual encounter, and that's where things went from ordinary, to extrodinary.

Winnie's physique is unparalleled. She has such tight curves, while still curvy, and a face to make your heart skip a beat. We muddled over small talk in the shower until we took our session to the bed.

I won't go into too many details here, but needless to say, Winnie made me feel comfortable, confident, and at peace. I got a great chance to explore her as much as she did me, and that's where I'll leave that.

In any case, this will not be my last visit with Winnie as I intend to see her when life permits. Until then I'll look upon the incredible memories I made today.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.