Actually a have a huge variety of pictures, some are older and reason being is I get many many requests for certain outfits in those pictures that I still currently have and wear when requested but if you look at my profile and website the dates are on my pictures.

My most recent albums posted on my profile/website were taken July 1st and October 10th of 2016.

My most recent recommendation just on here alone was in January 2017.

I do have a photo shoot at the end of this month so a new picture album will be available early March.

I hope I've enlightened you with regards to your questioning my numerous pictures/albums, dates of them and the reason why I keep a variety of the past and present. I like to refer to my albums as "The history of Lexy"

I do realize and take in to account that you both are fairly new members with not many posts/contributions to the board and may not have done your full research regarding me, my pictures/correct dates they've all been taken and my numerous recommendations on here being so new to Lyla. All that information along with links are located on my profile, ads and my website.

As a long time member of this board and community since 2009, I am a highly trusted, reputable and very established companion.

So welcome, have fun and enjoy this wonderful community!

All the best,

Lexy Grace (Lexy with a "Y"):icon_wink:

• Like 2

Hello Lexi, I have been a member for 5 years,We have met numerous times some three years ago. I deleted my old profile. Looking forward to some new pics.

Hello Lexi, I have been a member for 5 years,We have met numerous times some three years ago. I deleted my old profile. Looking forward to some new pics.

Hello and good morning Mystery Man! I guess deleting your old account would explain why I have no clue who you are and that you are not a new member. Possibly you can send me a PM and enlighten me as to who you are since you've said we have met numerous times in the past, I know and remember every single gent that I have had the pleasure of meeting. I have an amazing memory.

As I've said my latest/newest pictures posted on my profile/website are between 4-8 months old so they are certainly not years old or any of my albums dated with the year 2016 most of them are not a full 12 months old, now the ones that are dated prior to 2016 I have explained my reasoning behind that "The History of Lexy".

You initiated this thread and obviously with my most recent recommendation on just here alone was January 2017 so I am obviously still inviting a select number of guests to visit with me and whomever "bruteforce1" is has certainly done no research on me or checked the dates of my albums and recommendations and just chose to make an uninformed/uneducated comment without doing a tad bit of research.

So welcome back and my new pictures coming soon are going to be incredible!

All the best,

Lexy Grace (Lexy with a "Y") :icon_wink:

JFC, this thread. "Grace" is an apt moniker.

This thread was not initiated regarding my companion work last name but the lack of using the search functions, research and reading dates but I will tell you that the last name "Grace" has a much deeper meaning behind it and it holds some great significance to me and how I came about being "Lexy Grace" and more importantly the lady who chose that last name for me and her reasoning behind that last name, she knows who she is :wink: and is not a companion here in Halifax, NS but in another province.

I just felt I should let you know that "Grace" is more than just "an apt moniker". There is a very sweet and important story to me behind my companion work last name.

Hugs,

Lexy Grace

Ive been a member for a ling time. Left the site for about 4 years and now back. I had to make a new account .. so yes ive seen your ads and the same pics from back then. I just now got to view your site and see your updated pics

Very beautiful !

Ive been a member for a ling time. Left the site for about 4 years and now back. I had to make a new account .. so yes ive seen your ads and the same pics from back then. I just now got to view your site and see your updated pics

Very beautiful !

Welcome back!

As I have already stated but will repost what I've already posted.... "My latest/newest pictures posted on my profile/website are between 4-8 months old so they are certainly not years old or any of my albums dated with the year 2016 most of them are not a full 12 months old, now the ones that are dated prior to 2016 I have explained my reasoning behind that "The History of Lexy".

Actually I have a huge variety of pictures, some are older and reason being is I get many many requests for certain outfits in those pictures that I still currently have and wear when requested but if you look at my profile and website the dates are on my pictures.

My most recent albums posted on my profile/website were taken July 1st and October 10th of 2016.

My most recent recommendation just on here alone was in January 2017.

I do have a photo shoot at the end of this month so a new picture album will be available early March."

It's nice that you've visited my website, thank you! If you would have visited my site, profile and checked the dates on my pictures before making such a comment regarding me and doing just that small bit of research you would have known and not made such an uninformed comment. As I've said as a long time member of this board and community since 2009, I am a highly trusted, reputable and very established companion.

Additional Comments:

The pictures in my current ads are all either from my 2016 albums and mainly July & October 2016 (5-8 months, all less than a year and I do re-take some pictures in the same outfits to show they are still available for requests).

Just as an FYI: I've just taken some New Selfies February 26, 2017 and the album has been created on my profile here and also located on my website (clearly labelled and dated and less than 48hrs old!!....Oh My That is Awesome! :D)....Just a Taste Until My Mid March New Photos/Album is Available!!:icon_wink:

Time to move on now, have fun, enjoy this community and discuss things that actually matter!!

All the best,

Lexy Grace (Lexy with a "Y"):icon_wink:

Edited by Lexy Grace
Additional Comments
  • Like 2