Come Indulge in Halifax's Beautiful Blonde Goddess of Love

Available Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays for both outcalls and incalls

I am an elite companion that is out of this world! Ethereal beyond desire, I feature exciting spontaneity and sensual passion. I greatly enjoy the naughtier aspects of life, and invite you to come explore my devilish and magnetic personality...

picture.php?albumid=12173&pictureid=83811picture.php?albumid=12173&pictureid=83501picture.php?albumid=12173&pictureid=83503

...I am a very risqué and mischievous playmate with a love for pleasure and intimacy, and can guarantee that we will have a thrilling time together. Let me be your sexual goddess, and I will provide you with an enchanting experience you will never forget...

picture.php?albumid=12173&pictureid=83327picture.php?albumid=12173&pictureid=83732

...I am a petite young woman, but I have a naughty side that craves a strong touch. I ache for sexual intensity! My beauty is otherworldly, and my skills are sinfully angelic, so come indulge yourself with the finest that Atlantic Canada has to offer...

19 years old

5'1" and 105 lbs

34A-28-34

Big brown eyes

Long blonde hair

Entrancing smile

picture.php?albumid=12173&pictureid=83325picture.php?albumid=12173&pictureid=83328picture.php?albumid=12173&pictureid=83502

Contact 902-877-8653 or visit halifaxplaymates.com to book an appointment. Duos and trios are also offered with my sexy friends Celeste, Nikki, and Vanessa!

Whether you meet me at my incall location, or whisk me away to your lovely abode, I am certain we will have a divine and mystical time together.

xoxo

Venus Reign