Look no further I'm the ultimate complete package. Duos available with Charlotte

picture.php?albumid=12093&pictureid=82918

Hello all my wonderful friends and future friends. Here is my schedule for the week of Feb. 27th to Mar. 4th. Text or call 902.456.2898

Mon... Feb 27 in/out 1pm to 12am in Halifax. Duos available with Charlotte

Tues...Feb 28 evening out call only

Wend..Mar 1 off

Thurs..Mar 2 off

Fri......Mar 3 in/out 1pm to 1am in Halifax.

Sat.... Mar 4 out call only

I am the complete package. With my amazing skills, fit, tight, well proportioned body, my wonderful upbeat personality and my always exotic, enticing presentation will amaze you.

Luscious lips, strong tight legs, beautiful blue eyes and platinum blonde hair. My assets are also tight and very pleasing. I have an hourglass figure that is a treat to the eyes.

Do you have a fantasy you dream of, do you like to role play, would you like me dressed a certain way then I'm your girl.

Maybe you would like to sit back and chill over a glass of wine and allow me to pamper you in every way, great you like you always wanted to be treated, then also I'm your girl.

I take pride in myself and my location will always have an atmosphere to set the right mood. You will be very proud to be with me. Kylie xo

Duos available with Charlotte Quinn. Outcalls need 4 hours notice