What is to be made of this?

The mere thought of wanting to express myself in writing this quickly made me realize I will not endear myself to anyone nor am I expecting a single person to click the "thank post" button at the bottom of this post. Let's be real, some perhaps have made their judgement and feel I made my bed when I stood up for myself and other legitimate SDs on a certain thread on another site. I'm fine with this, I have no regrets and would do it again in a heartbeat. As some who chimed in on said thread stated, "...I am very passionate and do not hesitate to speak out against exploitation and injustice,...". I applaud this loudly, feel all should always do the same and is the very reason why I write this today.

Let it be known I am doing this solely for myself and therefor only speak for myself and no one else. Message received, so to speak, when not receiving a reply after sending an email to Ottawa Independent Companions. I know the reason why and I accept it. What I fail to understand is if this is actually a Ottawa Independent Companions committee why not allow all those who proudly identify themselves as such and can be verifies not be permitted to partake in such an event. If an Ottawa independent provider wishes to attend and can be verified then why would they too not receive a reply after sending the Committee an email expressing interest in partaking.

I applaud that initiative is taken in doing such an event where Providers and Punters can meet on a social level, enjoy a show and be able to communicate face to face while at times discussing potential business opportunities. What I fail to grasp is if this is truly a committee of Ottawa Independent Companions why are all who proudly identify themselves as such not be permitted to partake or at the very least receive a reply to their email. In short, perhaps the group of lovely ladies should reconsider the name "Ottawa Independent Companions Committee", or better for all, actually represent and support all those who are.

A heartfelt message with no hate intended nor seeking drama, just questions...

WIR

• Like 2