Why do some ladies only offer "outcall"? It must definitely limit the number of clients that have the opportunity to meet them. The outcall only ladies who are advertising currently, seem like they are real and may I say "hot", but they only offer outcall. Is it because they have a local residence, and don't want to get a hotel, with the possibility of meeting up with someone that they know? Or some other reason? Please enlighten me ...

Riverrunner28

• Like 1

There are lots of reasons, we can't group all SPs into a "they do it because X" category.

Legit reasons:

- Maybe they have a local residence that they don't want to bring traffic to.

- Maybe they don't like the idea of working out of a hotel room.

- Maybe they simply prefer to go out instead of working "in".

- They want to.

I'm afraid that the only way to really find out would be to meet, build up a rapport if you have chemistry and you can learn about each other.

• Like 1

Well it is not cheap to maintain an Imcall that is well located and clean.. is like maintaining a household.. and depending on how much time you can actually dedicate to offering SP/MA Services.. it may not be worth...

there is many factors.. there was a time where i wanted my business to be very quiet and i did just fime by doing outcall only... then i found a chance to share an incall with someone and that was great.. i definetely started to have more business... just recently i am on my own and i am very happy because i have made my incall like my 2nd home very cozy and welcoming.. imo i rather have my incall separate from my actual home.. because i am very private

Also there is a good demand for outcall services.. i find myself often declining because i am already busy in my incall and when it comes to time management is a lot easier on incall..

• Like 2

Thanks to all who have responded. This is very helpful. However, I don't think that I would add a night of hotel stay, to an already fairly expensive hobby, but that is definitely an option for some, or many in a different pay scale than I. I'm not cheap, maybe thrifty perhaps, but I do tip appropriately if everything goes well.

But my main question about "Outcall only" still seems to be neglected. The Kingston area "Outcall only" ladies seem to be posting regularly during the day, and don't seem to be taking time off of their other jobs, and do not seem to be local. So why not just get a nice hotel room, with a hot tub or something like that (for additional ambiance), and 1 "meet and greet" gets the room covered?

riverrunner28

• Like 1

Thanks for all of the help everyone ... one particular SP has chosen to offer incall (Luna of course from the Title lol), after previously offering outcall only in Kingston. Let's try to make it worthwhile for her, and maybe someone could give her a great recommendation if proven to be worthy, so that we can help out with one of the reasons, for not offering such service, being cost of incall hotel room rental.

riverrunner28