A Sweet taste of Bianca Jaguar in Calgary April 24-28

Good Day Gentlemen of Calgary,

It's been way too long! I will be back in Calgary April 24-28 and I will bring the heat with me :)

My name is Bianca Jaguar, a youthful looking mature over 50 companion. There is much more to me than meets the eyes (mine being blue). I can be classy, sassy or demure, but also friendly, outgoing, well spoken (je parle egalement francais), passionate and playful.

I am just as comfortable in yoga pants as dressed in an evening gown or anything in between (or not at all). Whether it be a quiet, romantic interlude or something a bit spicier or wild such as a night on the town or something more formal like a black tie affair, very enthusiastic and flexible in accommodating your desires. I'm all woman with a warm heart and soft, but firm touch.

Exuding sensuality, alluring and a confident woman. I have shoulder length golden blond hair, a bronzed tan and toned curvaceous figure with long, shapely legs. Impeccably well groomed from head to toe and take very good care of myself.

I cater to mature and respectful gentleman or couple. Respectfully open to discussing the options available to making our encounter memorable and pleasurable.

295.jpg

If we haven't met already, please contact my assistant for pre bookings at [email protected]

317.jpg

400/h

Please visit my website for further instructions and extended dates at Biancajaguar.com

313.jpg

Bianca xxx Your Exquisite Companion