Another 0838 Post

Hey guys,

So is this place kind of hit or miss? I'd love to try and asian girl so I was thinking of booking either Thursday night or Friday after work?

When you call or text do they give you options like Touch of Class would?

THanks!

Just started doing some research on this myself. It seems at the 0838 number it's run by an agency. They only have one girl at a time for a few weeks. Recently, I noticed a user posted a review for Anna at that number. She seems to have really good reviews (by Slurp who is a common poster). I'm looking to book Saturday if I can confirm it's Anna.

I've never been to TOC so can't speak to similarities.

I had it confirmed by a trusted source that it is Anna who is in Kingston. I have not had chance to see her as I was out of town and just returned recently. I intend to see her as soon as I can.

That's weird. I asked if it was Anna and got a reply saying "I'm Emma". I will add that this may be concerning if it's really Anna but I'm told differently through the person on the other end of the text.

I confirmed that Anna has left and Emma is now in town. Emma was here before, she is one of the youngest and prettiest at this place. If you search here I have reviewed her.

• Like 1

have had great experiences at this number. zaza, very pretty, service was lacking. not up to normal level for this place. maybe just an off day, not sure, didnt repeat, will wait for the next one. she was yawning the whole time and and wanted to finish with hj. but,,,,was very cute

I had better luck with Zaza. She is one of the cutest at this place with a nice body. I think quirky is a good way to describe her, she is not the usual type you'll see here. She is chatty but hard to understand. Her skills are not the best but good enough. She is snug where it counts and gets into the main event. Not for everyone but I enjoy her differences as a nice change of pace.

The ad for her is misleading as it proclaims "low restrictions and high mileage" but in some ways she is more restrictive. If I understood her this will be her last week in Kingston.

• Like 1

Lili (or Lily) is in Kingston now, she has been here before. If you search I am sure there is info here, maybe even in this thread.

Summary .... Older but excellent service. Thin and not the prettiest, but not ugly. If service is most important to you she will rock your world. I saw her a couple days ago, says she will be here a month. I will repeat a lot.

• Like 1