Sign in to follow this  

Nora Brighton • White

Lilith is a very rare, passionate, intimate, bubby, quirky, compassionate, bewitching, and captivating young Lady. She has a smile that will just plain brighten your day. Her laugher is abundant and will put you at easy. She has the most beautiful blue eyes that will cause you to be totally bewitched by her. We meet at her in call apartment which is located in an older detached house in Sandy Hill Area of Ottawa. When she greets you at the door with the best hug you could ever imagined. She will instantly make you feel comfortable and know her only desire is to please you. She will allow you to explore all of your desires with your new Temporary Girlfriend or she will become you New Mistress and pushed you beyond your limits if that is what you desire. She has an abundance of skill and knowledge to ensure that your encounter will be the time of your life. At the end of date you will leave with a deep and intimate connection with the most wonderful and amazing young Lady...

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

I saw Nora recently at an in call location for am amazing duo with Floral Meadows.  Communication was via email with reasonable response times in working out time and details.  Nora's website and twitter posts reflect accurately her beautiful looks and personality and amazing smile. In person she was friendly, warm, sensual and enthusiastic.  Very open to my requests and preferences and very enthusiastic about being with Flora. This was apparently their first duo and there was definitely lots of excitement all around.  Excellent professional and charming provider.

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this