can anyone sugest a good sp or massage place in grand prairie ab??

hi everyone

this is my first post on here and i am working in grand praire and can not seem to find any company. if you can suggest a place to go or someone to see that would be very helpful..

thanks

• Like 1

Hey Allan, did you have any luck? I'm also in the area looking for a massage...let me know if you had any luck, and if anyone can point a guy in the right direction that would be great!

HEY GUYS!! i was just browaing the blogs and came across this thread, my very good friend that i help advertise and travel and sometimes help her manage her phone. KELSI WOOD.

she is from victoria bc and she is curently on tour in gp ab, she was in kelowna and pentictonj but she is currently planning to stay in gp and have some fun!!!! if you go onto bp and search her name u will find many of her ads, that have tons of hot pics as well as contact info and anything else you may need to no :) if you mite have any other questions or cannot get ahold of her feel free to send me a message!!

you dont wanna pass this one up!!

xoxoxo